Trendlogicpro indicator

Am truely sorry to burst your bubble but from pictures I see, the author hand picked these screenshots from best case scenerio and everyone know that in Forex there are not many best case scenerios. Meaning.... in the long run this thing is doomed

I maybe wrong but I think am pretty right... If it was soo good, it would have caused a big fuzz everywhere but if you google you won't see many things associated with this indicator

One obvious truth.FOREX IS ANYTHING BUT EASY

I could be wrong but I think this software is designed only for use on Tradestation, not metatrader . . .

i think that you're right bro...first when i saw it i think this is for metatrader...i don't look it closely.this mean can't be use in metatrader isn't?

if this stuff can't be used for metatrader we can try to decompile it and make it for metatrader is...how about that?

Am truely sorry to burst your bubble but from pictures I see, the author hand picked these screenshots from best case scenerio and everyone know that in Forex there are not many best case scenerios. Meaning.... in the long run this thing is doomed

I maybe wrong but I think am pretty right... If it was soo good, it would have caused a big fuzz everywhere but if you google you won't see many things associated with this indicator

yeah...i think you're right... as you already now how the sales people isn't? they always show the best scenario....

anyway...anyone have it?

sorry for you too bro...for my poor english :D

I use this softwares for tradestation. This is good for forex. I trade it for three month now. Each day I make money with these. So how can we all share this? Can you trade me for it? I pay over USD500. I make this back already but you still should offer me a good trade for it. It is good in all market - not only handpick like in pictures. When the setup occurs, a winning trade comes. :)

I use this softwares for tradestation. This is good for forex. I trade it for three month now. Each day I make money with these. So how can we all share this? Can you trade me for it? I pay over USD500. I make this back already but you still should offer me a good trade for it. It is good in all market - not only handpick like in pictures. When the setup occurs, a winning trade comes. :)

Nice sharing approach ...

maybe it is only me but i think u are looking for an EXCHANGE forum ... not a SHARING forum

i hope u will enjoy the ideas and software u have access to for FREE as a member of this FORUM ... oh wait ... it is not for free ... we charge something very expensive ... "THANKS"s

It is a nice concept ... u should try it sometime

Loopyno

It does seem like some nice software. Too bad not available for MetaTrader...

tradestation is also available in this forum ... i installed it and it worked fine with just one setback ... i did not manage to import historical data ... but i did not invest too much time :)

if it is that good :) we will make that effort

Loopyno

It does seem like some nice software. Too bad not available for MetaTrader...

hemn...i think the code from the indicator can be cracked and we can use meta editor to make duplicate indicator for MetaTrader...it sounds good is it?

so anyone willing to share this pretty indicator in here?

thanks a lot Kudos...have a lot pips :D

nb:sorry for my poor english:D

• 6 months later...