# M@rket Tr@ders 1nstitute - F0rex C0urse #

jayjas

Guest Todayke

I don't use 7Zip, so I don't know how it works. Try WinRar, or Total Commander (this have rar functionality)! If you download just the first part (http://rapidshare.com/files/394385494/JMMTIFLpart01.rar.html), and open it with WinRar, you must see an 5.2GB size rar file in it, named "Jared Martinez - Market Traders Institute - Forex Lessons.rar".

If you have all of the 57 parts, you have to open part1 and click the extract button in Winrar. After you extracted this big rar-file, you can extract the whole course from these file.

That's all.

P.s. WinRar is free for 30 day (no needs cracking). So you can install it, and if you don't need this app, you can uninstall it after this action.

Edited by Todayke

• 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Mate, your time would be better spent studying Fibonacci and MA crossovers rather than waste your time with the MTI junk.

J@red M@rtin3z made his money in the tourist information industry in Orlando in the 90's and after selling that business parlayed it into the development of MTI. I can tell you from spending many hours with him directly in the early days of his company development in 1999-2000 that he was not and is not a successful trader. He earned the moniker "FX Chief" due to his appearance as looking like a stoic Native American Chief (...for the politically correct crowd) not because he is able to successfully trade any FX pair.

So, if someone does re-post the files, fine, but let me caution you to not spend any additional time, effort nor energies on thinking that this course will give you any assistance in real-world trading.

Cheers!

Mick

Thank you for your time. Like any other methods, there will always be pro and con opinions. I just know his course is very expensive and I saw it was uploaded many times but all links are dead. What I really hope to find in fact is what method does he use in his videos from youtube. In fact what indicator gives him the red and green candle like in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dw8SWObIPu4

Although I have not seen the more recent course, I expect you will NOT see what this magic red/green indicator is as that is a separate sale from the course. The "course" itself does not provide these (IMHO) gimmicks just the fundamentals of trading. You will purchase the 6K$ level of goodies for the colors...

Look at the previous postings that describe the course topics and then dig up everything you can on understanding those concepts.

Cheers!

Mick

• 1 year later...

Published on Jul 8, 2014

Market Traders Institute [Running time 1.58 min ]

Market Trader's Institute's 90-Minute Trader Start Up Series

In this series, Joshua Martinez (aka FX Pathfinder) show's traders how traders can read charts and the direction of the market utilizing the ABCD chart markings and the Fibonacci Sequence. Live trade set ups are also provided.

Market Traders Institute, Inc. has been assisting students from around the world in improving their investing abilities for more than 20 years. With their team's combined experience of more than 102 years, this organization for traders, by traders has streamlined methods of teaching learners from all walks of life to strategize and trade effectively. MTI prides itself in helping trading hopefuls in becoming independent and confident in making effective trading decisions.

https://youtu.be/9wQu1zudpfA?list=PLNPZE0Yu2qRRERKodIFXIGY0FRlkW8Cau

• 2 years later...
  • 4 years later...
Mate, your time would be better spent studying Fibonacci and MA crossovers rather than waste your time with the MTI junk.

J@red M@rtin3z made his money in the tourist information industry in Orlando in the 90's and after selling that business parlayed it into the development of MTI. I can tell you from spending many hours with him directly in the early days of his company development in 1999-2000 that he was not and is not a successful trader. He earned the moniker "FX Chief" due to his appearance as looking like a stoic Native American Chief (...for the politically correct crowd) not because he is able to successfully trade any FX pair.

So, if someone does re-post the files, fine, but let me caution you to not spend any additional time, effort nor energies on thinking that this course will give you any assistance in real-world trading.

Cheers!

Mick

Hi Mick realizing this is old thread but your response caught my eye and hopefully you will elaborate on it.

I am interested in attempting to apply fibonacci to my charts. I try using the built in NT 8 fib ret,ext. etc..

Hopefully with your help I will be able to use them more constructively.

Thanks in advance