Pip Brains forex robot

• 2 weeks later...

here is usdchf which is the better pair and makes about 7000 usd from february 2010 to date july 2010.lot size less than 1 in each trade,relative drawdown 16 percent and absolute drawdown of only 163 usd!!

eurusd,as shown by FxKnight sir,is the poorer pair of the two.here is the tester alongwith .set file for usdchf.enjoy!

tester: multiupload. com / P21GM6RMUF

.set file: multiupload. com / 0T1QFQ5VCT

Edited by halcyonn

a longer backtest for usdchf from september 2008 is painting a different picture than the backtest from 18th february 2010 i posted earlier.so it is quite possible that the ea is optimised for this recent period.

still testing and would post findings soon.

Edited by halcyonn

there is a lot of smoke and fire too.

february to july only profitable period for pip e,most likely heavily optmised and thus dnagerous to trade with this ea which will relapse to heavy losses as soon as the optmised period fades away.

longer backtest on almost all tiemframes on both pairs for period 2008 to date results in total loss or loss.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

PipBrains v12 Lite

http://www.multiupload.com/0C99G9TCB6

Appreciating, if somebody got some better settings to share as the original. Its a pain to backtest but might be worth on the first look.

I am currently trying with Hourfilter and taking the Asian session out. Gives more stable results.

Strategy3 creates a pretty high drawdown and I leave it on the site for now.

Cheers

Edited by expat1967

• 1 month later...
Guest tonychan

can someone edu it?

PipBrains v12 Lite

http://www.multiupload.com/0C99G9TCB6

Appreciating, if somebody got some better settings to share as the original. Its a pain to backtest but might be worth on the first look.

I am currently trying with Hourfilter and taking the Asian session out. Gives more stable results.

Strategy3 creates a pretty high drawdown and I leave it on the site for now.

Cheers

• 2 years later...