[REQ] TAS Trade Angle indicators for Tradestation

Hi,

Does anybody know how to install TAS for Tradestation, in similar way that is done it for Ninja Trader? (using a webserver, like babywebserver or any other, as was posted in the ninjatrader forum)

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/2106-NinjaTrader-6.5-and-Indicators/page19

Thanks.

Share TAS for Tradestation Here So that We Can Check And Provide you Solution For That

• 9 months later...

I'm not at my TS equipped machine, but if you ran through the installation routine, it appears they get installed into "<windows drive>:\Program Files\Trade Angle Strategies\TradeStation Indicators" . There's a ELD file in there - from TS, the first drop-down menu about two-thirds of the way down allows you to import ELD files - once you do that, it should appear in your list of available TS indicators/strategies, or however they have set it up. If you have trouble post here again - I'll try it from my TS machine when I get to it.

I just checked the installation directory I quoted you above, and there is a "TAS Indicators TS.doc" file in there - it gives specific instructions on usage.

Hi osijek1289 thanks for help i downloaded looked where you said and they are there so imported but when apply to chart i get error message

"Machine not registered". I looked at link in post#1 at top here, but info is for NT. Maybe you or someone knows how to do this with TS, if so please help.

Thanks again for your help!

Got it going, using the same principle as NT, with a slight/expected mod for TS.

1. Install and import the ELDs into TS (as you've already done)

2. Download Babywebserver. My download didn't have an install routine, so I created the directory in \Program Files and copied the files into there.

3. Modify your HOSTS file to add 127.0.0.1 www.tradeangle.com and 127.0.0.1 tradeangle.com.

4. Start babywebserver. My default directory for it was c:\webpages. Within that folder, create a folder called "Validate"

5. Within the "Validate" folder, create a text file called "Indicators_TradeStation.txt" . The sole contents of the file should be "0000000000000000,29990101,TAS1" where you have replaced the 0's with the "machine not registered" ID that was provided from one of the TradeAngle indicators you dragged to your chart.

6. Restart your machine (yes, you have to do this.)

7. Prior to starting TS, launch Babywebserver first. Any TradeAngle indicators you now place into your chart(s) should work. If they do not and you still receive the same "machine not registered" print on your charts, you should be able to see some clues in the Babywebserver window.

• 4 years later...