Jordan Lindsey or JCL's Forex

juicyt,

If you have a PayPal account, you can sign up for a free trial for 7 days at the bottom of the page at:

www.jcls-forex.com

That should give you access into the members area where you can check out the system.

From what I've seen it's a swing trading trend following system which can operate off the 4H or 8H charts and entries and exits are indicator (e.g. CCI period 333)/price action based.

I believe that an EA is in development to reduce the chart watching and I also saw something which mentioned shorter term trading from the 15M chart.

As with any trend following system, expect lots of small losers and some huge winners.

You need to be a full member past the 7 day trial period to get the variations. From the screenshots I have seen of it it looks like a retracement strategy. In the chat room Jared (the creator) says he only trades the 8H Conquer V2 so I doubt we are missing much. If I had them I would have shared them as well.

• 1 year later...