Oil 90% accuracy

im not willing to share the system, for those of who think this is greedy, well whatever, however, it does work. its subjective only in your ability to time entries.

You must have been one of those little kids that got your a** kick in school, and I can see you still act like a very very small child , and by the character you are showing it also seems that your body may have and again may have, grown up?

But your mind is still that of a child? Am I clear enough for you? Now go play with the little girls before someone KICK”S YOU’RE a**!

What an a** , saying you got it and will not share, not that I even give a dam. But in your own little words, tells us what was the purpose and reason for telling us you even had it?

Edited by German

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest David1713006337
im not willing to share the system, for those of who think this is greedy, well whatever, however, it does work. its subjective only in your ability to time entries.

Can you explain why you're on this forum which has a great number of members that actually do share and you just want to leech off of them and give nothing in return? This forum can do without members like you. I bet you steal the candy out of kids candy collection when they come to your house for Halloween instead of giving it.

it makes me crazy that these vids aren't on the net anywhere... somebody has to have info on this somewhere on planet earth

regarless of all the scam chatter...I was in on one of his LIVE trading sessions. I couldn't stay for the whole thing but I did get the final stats and he was like 10 for 10, correct....which takes balls to invite people to trade live with you because you could blow it. Sure it was only 1 live session but you have to admit, u are curious what the 'secret' is

it makes me crazy that these vids aren't on the net anywhere... somebody has to have info on this somewhere on planet earth

regarless of all the scam chatter...I was in on one of his LIVE trading sessions. I couldn't stay for the whole thing but I did get the final stats and he was like 10 for 10, correct....which takes balls to invite people to trade live with you because you could blow it. Sure it was only 1 live session but you have to admit, u are curious what the 'secret' is

4xinvestor, when he called the trades did he like say "going up now", "going down now" or was it like with targets? Also how many pips did he call per trade on average? Was it like under 10 pips a trade or larger targets?

thx

4xinvestor, when he called the trades did he like say "going up now", "going down now" or was it like with targets? Also how many pips did he call per trade on average? Was it like under 10 pips a trade or larger targets?

thx

if i remember correctly, he would call long and shorts and his target was pretty much always 10cents or something in that area. So i was watching live and kind of amazed but had to leave. then i got the total WIN/LOSS for that session later and he was perfect. Sure he's not always perfect and it was just one session..but to do it live in front of watchers is pretty cool.

just searched the web for this and read the guy's rants on FF.....I know that place is full of arseholes but his rant was pretty unprofessional for someone trying to sell something.............talking about arseholes, i just looked at friveluss post, the mods should auto ban anyone like that who keeps taking and doesn't contribute back.

from looking at his website he has several other sites......though if you read through he states he can't make money from FX or Stocks, but how much did he sell people before he decided this???.........from hxxp://www.oiltradingacademy.c0m/about.htm

Reading throught the 'Video feedback' section. It looks like he useds a GAP trading strategy......strange because i just posted this

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/editpost.php?do=editpost&postid=128226 .....as i just noticed all the Gaps on oil today.

quote: 'The gap trades are so accurate i can risk about 8percent with either a 2:1 or 3:1 r/r ratio'

it could be the same one he sells here (another of his sites).....hxxp://www.daytrading-gapping-swingtrading.c0m/

He also uses a 'scalping strategy' looking at 15min and 1min (i think)

Quote: 'I just cannot believe what i saw in the videos, i thought it was magic. I kinda knew about this strategy but I wanted a confirmation by a professional. You can notice this by using with charting platform, Stochastic RSI SLOW. it does the same thing. I though i was crazy when i notice this a while ago. However, David's videos confirmed that. The scalping techniques are astonishing'

from forexfactory poster and purchasee of the videos named thedavista:

For all of those people who really want to know his system but don't want to pay for it, watch the youtube video he has with the Mission Impossible theme. The system has two parts and he clearly shows both of them. If you are able to study the charts and where he zooms in on the screen, you should be able to figure it out on your own. Watching them again now, I really feel like a dumbass.

from forexfactory poster and purchasee of the videos named thedavista:

I did exactly that, and i watched over and over and over but i'm missing it. It's probably staring me right in the face.

The funny thing is...why play games, if you are going to post that the system is right in the video then just SAY WHAT IT IS!!!!

The live trading i saw had no gap trades..only 10 penny target trades that were small reversals, If i remember he entered right when it was suppose to reverse and target would be 10 pennies..sometimes more sometimes a bit less

"I know the code and I cannot beat it, it's impossible, but at my website Forex Daily Signals I did come out ahead, but the efforts were not worth the results. The forex market is a waste of time, Oil is a thousand times better, and the same code applies, the difference is they don't come get your stops."

Maybe we should look at his Forex Daily Signals website?

"then tomorrow morning I'll play the gap fill between what the euro market open was and the usa market open was at the key 24 hour code....?"

mmmmmmm?

I think Kraven is really close i dont have the vids yet also but with the gaps he could be right. Also in 1 vid he enters BIG! on sunday open so keep a eye on oil on sunday. Guys if you have intrested whe make a little skype group and lets figure this 1 out. Let me know pm if there is intrest then i set 1 up.