Tiger MAX

Luc, you personally met Eusebio? Why did he met you?

Max has several emas and vinini, that are the basics. Some oscilators too for confluence. Why do you think it isn't easy to tradeß Only short under ema 233 enter when it crosses ema 21 down.

I have problems with the many scale ins: in sideway markets this is not a good strategy.

I also watched Mauro. I don't think that it is so easy. Ofter there are more levels down than he predicts and not everytime there's a W or M. How do you trade with it with wins?

Hey Bob,

Why not meet E ? A few weeks ago, I was visiting Paris (France) and I have asked E the possibility to meet together. Surprinsigly, he has kindly accepted. Ask and sometimes you will be answered :-)

If you have followed the courses, you should know the MAX method requires more than the use of indicators. Several details or nuances, or variations on the theme (as S Mauro says) related to the price action and the context must be paid attention, in order to avoid difficult or bad trades during critical moments. It's true sideways markets are way more difficult to handle. But when you attend the application rooms or even the scrolling parties, you learn all the tricks to avoid most of them and only keep the worthwile setups.

Concerning the MMM, I don't understand why so many people insist on the levels. S Mauro has clearly explained we may seen less or more levels (depending on the fact the market makers can collect enough profits or not), and they are just a tool but not an essential part of the MMM. And thsi is also the case of the M and W patterns. Any of the described patterns in MMM has a special meaning outside a specific context. Again, too many people focus on the technicalities instead of the principles.

At least, this is my vision on these 2 points, but I may be wrong.

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, you are right. Which hints could Eusebio give you in Paris?

The context at MMM is the difficult part and it is much easier to have clear rules like break of emas than trading just the few clear setups of Mauro.

How do you handle range markets? How do you measure price action? In the MAX session they mainly show trendy days. Do you take scale ins so often as proposed in MAX?

I have been trading forex for 9 years.I lost money using the MAX system.I know Eusebio makes money.I lost on the scale ins because the market reversed.I tried Steve Mauro's Market Maker Method and didn't make money consistently.There weren't many entry signals and I was relying on reversal of the trend near the high of the day and the low of the day.I use a couple of other systems now.

How do you handle range markets? How do you measure price action? In the MAX session they mainly show trendy days. Do you take scale ins so often as proposed in MAX?

there is a SAM MAX which is great in range markets, trend days and days with news like NFP. But you must be first familiar with basic (MAX STANDARD) to be good with SAM.

• 2 months later...
Guys, all this Max talk is to pull you in to buy it. It's a load of rubbish. To make money the market has to be trending strongly otherwise you lose, it's that simple. I've done all the courses, homework the lot, it makes no difference, it's too dependant on lagging indicators which they change from time to time to try and treak the system. You will do far better using 2 moving averages and a MACD, and I'm not joking. Markets range 80% of the time, and trend 20% of the time, The MAX system works in ranging markets, you do the math. It's all hype and BS and I'm sick of them peddling it, if it worked they would be millionaires trading it, and would never sell it, think about that for a minute. Eusibo is a fake, he makes money from selling not trading as all the others. They are greedy people who went against the creators (Jim) whole reasoning behind expensive trading systems, and have done what he fought against and despised. They will get their Karma.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

MAX scales in too much, but vinini is really a good indicator and is used a lot (name wpr), the basics are just emas 21, 55, 89, 233, which is simple and good. A pity that Eusebio takes so much money (4x more than the inventor jim).

They took only already free indicators

http://codebase.mql4.com/4391#13472

take VininI_MA_WPR(v1).mq4 (1.8 Kb)

Edited by Bob!

You could say the same about every single vendor who sells systems, indis online but yea I agree MAX is rubbish.

A very good point - you could say that every vendor is selling a useless system, 90 odd % are rubbish. We have systems that work to a point, but I would bet if the system made the vendor rich, the money has been already made and the system that is being sold does not perform as well as it once did. You guys need to ask yourself WHY are they selling their systems? If you created a system that was making you good money, would you sell it? Of course not! Why am I here? I'm here because I look for the little details in a system that I think I can add to improve my self created methods. I suggest people here do the same, it's the only way to crack the markets, you HAVE to be ahead, and have your edge, and be obsessed. I've been at this for many years now and I'm still learning and have seen we need to constantly adapt as the markets are constantly changing.

It should work fantastically well if it is not followed in spirit. Markets are changing constantly and one should have idea what he is doing, if Dr. Jim advises newbies EUR/GBP but if it not trending well this week then it should be avoided and replaced with some other well trended pair - same is true with Scalings, If Eusebio has enough money to keep scaling-in it doesn't mean I should too if my account is only at $4k.

Plus I think there is one advantage for the number of indicators they introduced, because what happen if they don't do it - simply I/ you would have think that maybe there are other good indicators which other people are using and I am not aware of, thus wasting more time and more money in multiple places - so its better to waste it just once and in one place. And now I/ you believe it will work with fewer indicators and good money management. Overall its a good system and frankly its better than many others, showing support n resistance via envelopes is good idea.

Finally nobody in world can scam me inshallah, since I never purchased any course and I downloaded almost 20 DVD full length commercial courses free from torrents and web. I am scamming others maybe. Thank You.

... If Eusebio has enough money to keep scaling-in it

Do you or anyone else have any proof that Eusebio actually trades? To the best of my knowledge none of the Tiger Max "teachers" have ever posted live trades, even on demo. There must be a reason...

Maybe it is as simple as this: He sells seminars at what $3,000 per attendee and has say 30 per class. That is a sweet $90K even after expenses it is a nice sizable income. Why would anyone want to trade with a risk free income stream like that???

Do you or anyone else have any proof that Eusebio actually trades? To the best of my knowledge none of the Tiger Max "teachers" have ever posted live trades, even on demo. There must be a reason...

Maybe it is as simple as this: He sells seminars at what $3,000 per attendee and has say 30 per class. That is a sweet $90K even after expenses it is a nice sizable income. Why would anyone want to trade with a risk free income stream like that???

my sentiment exactly....;-)

Yes, there are no trade rooms and eusebio often shows himself with questions in other trading courses for getting new clients maybe like in Steve Mauros marketing webinars for $ 5150, who presents nothing so special.

Max shows a system which works every day, you just have to filter trending pairs by the average daily range. But you will be disappointed by his advanced and sam courses, because it is nearly the same with more indicators, which don't make 40 % more wins on non-trending markets as MAX homepage tells.

Totally agree with hitescape, initially they managed to have glowing reviews posted by their friends at fpa. but as the number of attendees grew and there was no proof of profitability let alone 500 pips a day, everyone knew the emperor had no clothes ..... you can check out the latest reviews at fpa ........ maybe its profitable but personally (my personal opinion of course) I remain skeptical.

Also I'd pay attention to what hitescape has to say, trust me he knows a lot about MAX right from the early days

Hi,

This statement says it all.

I have never been profitable with Tiger Max and I am yet to find any body who made money with it

I upload 2 pictures. One is an image of the first lesson.....and the other is the last lesson. You can decide if you still really want to trade using the max.

This is Session One:

http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/7500/smax1.gif

This is Last Session:

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/8419/smaxlast.gif

Can anyone post a clearer .jpeg or .png version of these pictures? Would like to study the indicators used in the system. Eusebio continues to claim hundreds of pips a day, everyday, in Steve Mauro's classes as a student member. But he wouldn't teach the MAX Trading System (understandable) or give glimpses of his trading style in Steve's regular Sunday webinars, which made fellow students angry and frustrated as he wouldn't volunteer to present in the webinars but kept coming into the webinars (when other students volunteered to present) to post in the chat box how many thousands of pips he made during the week. Well if he didn't want to share his methods to fellow students, then why keep posting about his pips gained every time he showed up? When fellow students asked him openly if he was an instructor at MAX Trading System he ignored the questions.

Update: Found a clearer picture. Thanks all!

http://i.imgur.com/43GWT.gif

Edited by jeannette

• 1 month later...

As I thought, the MAX people are watching this board and deleted the links. They were online several weeks on another board, but here just few days. MAX 10 is from 2010. Maybe you should search for it on russian or chinese sites.

here all videos of standard 2000 $ course with all indicators, be quick and please click thanks (left corner of this post)

http://[email protected]/?d01=f63a0bb

password:

lluvia