Tiger MAX

A wise man once said "no thought is useless" so there is something we can always learn, if nothing else then what not to do...

If you follow the system blindly, you will be doomed for failure as they fail to mention you probably need 20+ years of experience like Eusebio to trade it well.

But having said that, I have strip off almost all of the indicators, still use the MAX principles as my core trading system, change some settings and add my own twist to it.

So far it's working for me :)

So for those of you who are struggling, take what you find is useful, discard those that isn't. Make your own trading system out of it.

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is really not that much of big secret, it is only an moving average system, if price is above 233 ema only buy on pull backs and if below, then only sell.

To determine the pull backs and momentum of the move once the 233 is broken they use a shed load of indicators which only makes the chart light up like a Christmas tree!!!

• 1 month later...
I upload 2 pictures. One is an image of the first lesson.....and the other is the last lesson. You can decide if you still really want to trade using the max.

I attended the lite course and found the full course from other site. I loaded the full course template into the MT4 before and finally remove all of them but remain the old lite course indicator. Only the EMA plus StochRSI and the additional Tiger Tunnel (Envelope).

Yes, if you really want to use all the indicators in the chart, I don't think you can see the price clearly.

I hate this system so much sometimes I can't resist responding to posts..

I think the "Tiger Max" method MAY be the biggest forex scam ever perpetrated.

This system is based upon the "Smashing Forex" system, as freely admitted by Mr. Pruitt.

You can find it on this forum.

Mr. Pruitt did NOT improve upon the original.

However I am not endorsing the original, either.

Edited by conglo

Guys,

Please do yourself a favor by not learning or giving up on this system. Agree with conglo, Tiger MAx system is one of the biggest scam in forex I have ever seen. I got a few MAX course downloaded free from somewhere. Totally nonsense. You think the pros trade Forex using bunch of worthless indicators like what they teach? Have you ever looked at the pros' charts? Pros from bank and big institution rarely use any indicators at all. Sometimes. they don't use charts either. Pls, learn more and educate yourself and dont fall prey to this b*llshit system

• 3 weeks later...
hello attached a container file posted by et_phonehome_2 it contain links to max system(many sessions )

you need to use jdownloader or cryptload to use the container file

http://rapidshare.com/files/390486092/TMAX.ccf.html

Do you have any rar recovery records for file007.rar, file008.rar and file012.rar files from the above link. Beacause I have downloaded these several times and each has an eof error.

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you mate but I was searching for more recent stuff=MAX 11 indicators,Dashboard and so on

I'm trying to collect enough money for an Official MAX Course but it is too much expensive at the moment

thx anyway

MAX 10 should be enough for you to grasp the system. You don't need all the indicators, dashboard etc to trade well.

Too expensive for the course unless you can afford it. 4K if you are doing both the standard & advance.

Better use the 4K to fund a live trading acc ...

i agree use the $4K to trade...its the only way...what i owuld love to do is have one of these people trade live on a 5 day course with their system..that will prove it!!!!

I tell you Lee Schofield who has the BOSSWINS ( you can find on this forum and on y0utub3) method runs a live Skype room from 7am- 4/5pm GMT if you buy his method ..and he is creating an EA as well ( i bought his system), the guy is putting his system to the test!!

Eusebio?

:-?

my expectations are still very high for this trading method

but there must be something I'm still missin'

browsing over the Web about the Tiger,I read this interesting opinion from a MAX student=

.... I was severely disappointed by the haphazard program of which much of the contents are also freely available on the forex forums. (Think currency meters, mean reversion trading... nothing new basically)

My alarm bells started to really ring when time and time again I asked the instructors to post examples of their trades which had made "hundreds... thousands..." of pips. I got excuses intially why they cant reveal their trades which may contain methods from the Advance section.

Later on I was just ignored.

There are many forex courses out there that makes huge claims on making X number of pips and money. Most are not what they seem. There are traders who will call a trade live and I have more respect for these type of people even if the trade goes wrong. Thats because they walk their talk and let their results be their testimonial. I feel I am qualified to make this review after having spent much of my hard earned money on this course and didn't feel it is worth it. I suggest dont be greedy and do more due diligence before parting with your money. I thought I had done mine.... I was wrong.

I know many Traders use to give up too early jumpin' from a Trading Method to another,and I don't wanna treat MAXTigerSys like that

my thought is :

Why instructors do not share their trading result at least with their high-graduated students????

:-/

Come on Eusebio, I know you are following this thread.

I respect you as Instructor =D> and I'm quite ready to purchase the Course,but I can't spend 3\4k without seeing some pieces of the puzzle before paying .

Let me see the box...

PM if you wish.

I don't wanna be skeptical , just realistic

I've burnt my fingers toooo many times

:|

• 3 months later...

I watched all videos and tested max several months now. The system works good, but I prefer 144 as homebase. Also I do not recommend so much scale ins as macd tells.

Ema systems are well know and vinini is similar (better, take on 15 min, not 5 min) to the well known TDI advanced synergy indicator by Mallone. For Scale Ins I prefer forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=280673

You do not have to reinvent forex, this system works as many ema systems.

conglo: This system is based upon the "Smashing Forex" system, as freely admitted by Mr. Pruitt.

That is not true!

People, who tell it is scam, do not take the time to study it longer. OBOS really helps and the Envelopes are often resistance. And EMA 21 is most important on every timeframe!

• 2 weeks later...

Forex is often very trending, how could a trendbased ema system be bad?

The indicators under the chart are oscilators which help you. Vinini, Tunnels and emas are enough, if you begin with the system.

The MAX Trading System is a great system. At the end of last year and at the beginning of this one, I have followed the Lite and the Standard courses. When there are trends, the method does extremally well. When there are not enough movements, trade opportunities are rare. Those who believe or describe the MAX as a pure indicators system are wrong. There is much more in the system through its concepts. Not only it tells you when to trade in a very safe way but also when not to trade depending on the context. This last aspect seems to be the most difficult one to understand by some students when they begin to trade with the MAX. Why ? They want to force the trade because they fear to miss "opportunities". Who cares if a movement is missed because the system has not indicated the related setup ? There are always other opportunities later the same day or the next day. An other important problem I see here and there with people who have not followed the courses, but also with some graduates, is to exit way early from a trend. It's true it's not so easy to stay in a movement when you already have a profit and you see a portion of it disappears in a pullback. But I have understood it's one of the way to catch nice movements. You must not be fraidy cat as the instructors say lol.

Are its concepts simple ? Absolutely yes. Is it an easy system to trade with ? Absolutely no. It requires hard work and commitment to make its concepts and rules a second nature. Many traders are not ready for such an approach. Are the instructors reachable after the courses ? Absolutely yes. I am amazed how available they are to continue helping the graduates, not only through their application rooms, but also the other MAX activities or privately too.

Learning the MAX with the videos available here and there (but they are old ones) does not really help to grasp the important concepts. Miss some of them and you will fail with the MAX.

That's my experience with the MAX and I intend to follow their other courses this year or next year. I can say that the naysayers (and that's their right) don't know what they are speaking about.

And by the way, I have also followed the last web course of the Market Makers Method of S Mauro. I have then discovered that one of the MAX instructors has also previously followed it. I have discussed this point with him (I have even encountered him). He has explained and shown to me how both methods nicely complement each other. But it's rather complex. The MMM is also difficult because you need to dynamically recognize patterns within patterns within patterns ... So you then have 2 methods for which you need to think a lot and always consider you may be wrong when you consider you have a setup to trade.

This is just my opinion.

Luc

Luc, you personally met Eusebio? Why did he met you?

Max has several emas and vinini, that are the basics. Some oscilators too for confluence. Why do you think it isn't easy to tradeß Only short under ema 233 enter when it crosses ema 21 down.

I have problems with the many scale ins: in sideway markets this is not a good strategy.

I also watched Mauro. I don't think that it is so easy. Ofter there are more levels down than he predicts and not everytime there's a W or M. How do you trade with it with wins?