The True Holly Grail Trading System and Ea

hi jmw....just look at the indicators on your chart....find the relationship between the different indicators and if you can do that...you will find the holy grail...once you find that than timing is the most important thing...get in the right time.....I only get in a trade if I am 200% sure I will win no if no buts??basically that is it

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest David1713006337

Holy Grail is a term that I interpret as a system that is perfect. To date, there is no such thing nor will there ever be one. We need to get away from this term period.

Now with that out of the way, I would like to give my 2 cents as to what I believe is the best forex system. The S.T.A.R. SuperTradeSystem is a manually traded system that receives very high ratings from those traders that have succeeded in learning how the system works. I noticed that the majority of those that fully understand the complex system are those that have a few years of trading experience behind them. It's not a holy grail but it is in my opinion the closest forex system to being a holy grail. As one of the most experienced traders on this forum and the developer of many forex systems, the S.T.A.R. SuperTradeSystem is the highest rated commercial forex system I have ever run across and it's the only commercial system I trade. And for those that are new to this forum and don't know me, this is not one that I developed.

Hint to traders looking for an EA... you will not find a continuously profitable EA that works in all conditions. I ***ure you that if a developer ever produced one, he would not be marketing it, he would keep it to himself/herself and make billions of dollars. So, while your searching for the idea EA, you should be searching for a manually traded forex system and learn the system inside and out.

Good Luck

Here you go...

Someone here @ Indo-Invest already educated. This is the package that download from the other link sometime ago. but I haven't had a chance to learn this yet. When I tried last, all functions were working without the key, but someone please verify. If works, suggest mirror this link

http://www.4shared.com/file/Yp9TQ5Hs/MS_online.html

Edited by fx4_ever

• 3 months later...
I have a free system for you that makes you a millionaire very quickly. Here it is:

Buy low, Sell high. It works very well for me. You should try.

Hi BataviaTrader,

This is only half of the system. The second rule :

Sell high, Buy low.

We can also consider some variations on the theme. I let you work on them. LOL

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
I have my own Holygrail and 100% win so far but profit is not consistent due to my own discipline. Never loss so far. I have no intention to make an EA and far to sell it but would like to share it here, so that I will collect idea for improvements and for everyone benefit. No private message, all discussion shall be transparency so that everyone would not missed a thing. However, I would in my own thread but simply I have no idea how to start a thread. Edited by orinin
additional input

I have my own Holygrail and 100% win so far but profit is not consistent due to my own discipline. Never loss so far. I have no intention to make an EA and far to sell it but would like to share it here, so that I will collect idea for improvements and for everyone benefit. No private message, all discussion shall be transparency so that everyone would not missed a thing. However, I would in my own thread but simply I have no idea how to start a thread.

go to forum "home" click on "Trading Systems and Strategies"

and click on the "+ Post New Thread" button .... it is just like - reply to thread

hope this helps ... !!!

I have my own Holygrail and 100% win so far but profit is not consistent due to my own discipline. Never loss so far. I have no intention to make an EA and far to sell it but would like to share it here, so that I will collect idea for improvements and for everyone benefit. No private message, all discussion shall be transparency so that everyone would not missed a thing. However, I would in my own thread but simply I have no idea how to start a thread.

dont forget to post link to your new thread

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, nobody exactly know, there's no holy grail either. maybe, there is, but nobody is willing to spill it out. why would they? I mean, really!

Nonsense post, no such thing as no losses. There is no holy grail of trading , really quite ridiculous