TADFX and eBAY

• 6 months later...
10 days infraction for thread starter :P

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah I've got it - I bought it. It's a catastrophe waiting to happen. He uses a system of 'safe averaging down' as trades go against him. Take a look at his statements closely, and you will see most of the profits come from a few large trades that were taken using ridiculously large position sizes for the size of the account. It's gambling not trading. Notice he never 'brags' by showing an account statement that is 6 months old - it's always 50% in 2 weeks. Sure if you're comfortable risking your entire account you can make profits - but be prepared for the worst to happen because it eventually will. Also his indicator is a rip-off of a well known probability meter. He was also very pushy (rang me) about getting an IB account set up through Axis and his 1 on 1 tuition at $200 per hour. He's just another arse-wipe preying on newbies that don't know any better.

http://www.mediafire.com/?eu329vzz7x9o3

Yeah I've got it - I bought it. It's a catastrophe waiting to happen. He uses a system of 'safe averaging down' as trades go against him. Take a look at his statements closely, and you will see most of the profits come from a few large trades that were taken using ridiculously large position sizes for the size of the account. It's gambling not trading. Notice he never 'brags' by showing an account statement that is 6 months old - it's always 50% in 2 weeks. Sure if you're comfortable risking your entire account you can make profits - but be prepared for the worst to happen because it eventually will. Also his indicator is a rip-off of a well known probability meter. He was also very pushy (rang me) about getting an IB account set up through Axis and his 1 on 1 tuition at $200 per hour. He's just another arse-wipe preying on newbies that don't know any better.

http://www.mediafire.com/?eu329vzz7x9o3

You were kind to share. Sorry it didn't work out for you...

• 1 month later...

PyeR2..sorry u have not much faith in it..Basically its worked out on 2 stochastics..one long term..the other short term..For longs u need the long term in over brought then u waite for short term to pullback into overbrought area. U also waite for prob meter to be over a certain % reading to show strength in your pair and then u trade if alls right..ITs quite solid actually..It needs a trend then just trades pullbacks. Stops are small so to blow a account u would have to over capitalize your lot size..Its worth a look for sure and better than most on this forum

Yes i believe he gets a kickback from axis if u sign up through his name...but really its not that bad