(REQ) Fx super scalper

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This system is not impress me at all....

But I like spirit of sharing....

Good Job all....

The system kindly posted by diesel 10 is not the super scalping system by Cecile Robles, can anyone share this system please!!

Its listed here....hxxp://fxsuperscalper.c0m/

ST

Edited by ST_Fund
missed out the link address

• 1 month later...
All modules that you can download here:

ftp://cpe-66-27-201-81.socal.res.rr.com/Trade_Videos/Cecil%20Robles/Super%20Scalper/

PS:

Please try later if it asks for user name and password.

I had been trying for hours to download the modules you provided the ftp link but I keep getting the request for user and pass... Any suggestions as to how to get around that. I tried to wait and come back later but I kept getting the same response...

I had been trying for hours to download the modules you provided the ftp link but I keep getting the request for user and pass... Any suggestions as to how to get around that. I tried to wait and come back later but I kept getting the same response...

reset your connection... there is no such requests

reset your connection... there is no such requests

I did get the request for user and pass many times. I tried resetting the connection but it didn't work out. Maybe it was a temporary problem with the server. To my surprise, some 45 minutes ago, everything started to function properly... I have just finished downloading the files. I guess patience is a virtue... which I lack in abundance!

Anyway, many thanks to "secretforexfactory" who uploaded the files! Kudos, brother!

Pardon my ignorance but what does 'reset your connection' mean exactly?

Tried closing the II page/window. Got back in, went to this thread again. Copied link, pasted. Got a 'Problem loading...' message, Tried again and got a 'connection reset' message.

Then it asked for the PW etc.

Edited by Freddie

Pardon my ignorance but what does 'reset your connection' mean exactly?

Tried closing the II page/window. Got back in, went to this thread again. Copied link, pasted. Got a 'Problem loading...' message, Tried again and got a 'connection reset' message.

Then it asked for the PW etc.

Resetting the connection essentially means that you should shut down your (A)DSL modem or whatever device you are using for internet connection and then turn it on again. Just like restarting your computer. You can simply push ON/OFF button (of your modem) once, wait few seconds and then push it again. This will shut down your Internet connection and when you turn it on again, you will be assigned a new IP address by your ISP. Thus your Internet connection will be reset (provided that you have dynamic IP address). You don't have to do it manually, though. There are small scripts written for various modems. Find the make of your modem and then Google it under the name "IP Changer".

However, resetting the connection won't help in this case. It is not the problem with the connection. It is a server problem. Still, you can download the files but you have to be patient and keep trying every few minutes or so. That's how I did it today. The best thing you can do is to browse through the Net, watch TV or read something and every few minutes try to download the files. You will notice that after 10 - 15 minutes you will be able to download them. Don't be annoyed if you manage to download one file and then you receive the PW request again. Wait and try again and within few minutes or so you will able to do it with another file... Sometimes you will be able to download 2,3, 4 or more in 1 "session". When you start downloading videos which are 100+ Mb in size you may experience unexpected stop. Do not cancel the download. Just pause it for few seconds and hit the button "resume download" (I use Firefox 4). The download will continue. You may experience few such pauses during one large download... Be patient, and you will have all the files in the end.

I hope that this helps.

Cheers.

Edited by Master Ned

ok, let help secretforexfactory's ftp server....

its all including "Live trades"

all contents excluding "Live trades" - "aaaaaFTP-01-main.rar" ("Live trades" are in next 3 files bellow)

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1CYLB79H/

video 1 of 3 from "Live trades" - "2011-02-07.flv"

[b][size=2][color=#1A90B0]http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/OEVR0ZQZ/[/color][/size][/b]

video 2 of 3 from "Live trades" - "2011-02-28.flv"

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/M7R7LIT8/

video 3 of 3 from "Live trades" - "2011-04-05.flv"

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/Y2M7BS1K/

will update my previous post as well

thanks again Murtamad!

Edited by musketeer
correct urls

Hey guys!

I have been testing the first scalping system requested in this thread (fx super scalper_v2) for a couple of days and it doesn't seem bad...It seems like a simple but effective way to scalp the market. I will let you know my results in few weeks after some forward testing.

PS I still haven't tried the other scalping system also requested here (one made by Cecil Robles) but I am just going through the videos right now...so I will let you know when I try this one too.

Hi guys,

A little update...I have started to test Cecil Robles' FX Super Scalper System, at least the first part of it (there are 3 variations). The entry rules are strict but if you stick to them, you can make a nice profit. Yesterday, I made 21 pip and today, I made 13 pips. I am trading on 5 min. time frame. You can trade it on any TF but the general rule that is valid for other systems also holds true here: The smaller time frame, the more noise but also more trading opportunities. Conversely, the higher TF, the less signals but the ones you get are more reliable. However, even those signals you get on 5m charts are good. Make no mistake, this isn't a Holy Grail and you can expect some losses but still it looks to me that one can make a decent amount of pips with this method. Often you get multiple entry signals and can make several trades in one day. However, I personally stop trading for that day when I make some profit. Of course, you don't have to follow that philosophy and you can trade multiple setups and make bigger profit.

Another 20 pips today... this system looks very good. So far, I have been using only the first method "The Slingshot Trade". I haven't tried the other two, but this one looks good. I am going on a trip tomorrow so there will be no trades...

I have noticed that you have to pay attention to pivots, round numbers (0050, 0100, 0150...) and support and resistance lines because the price often tends to stall there or bounce off of these levels. If there is one of these lines within 5-10 pips from my entry point I usually skip the trade or proceed with caution and wait for the smallest sign of retracement in order to close the trade. If my target is 15 pips then after 10 pips I move my SL to breakeven. If my target is 20 pips, I move my SL to breakeven after 15 pips or so. I am eager to move into the "safe zone" (risk free trade). Sometimes, it can cost you a trade since you end up without any pips but on the other hand, many times you close the trade without any loss. I guess it is a matter of preference and trade management...

On first trade gbpusd - lost 7 pips... on second trade eurjpy - made 36 pips... Like I said, there will be losses, unfortunately this is unavoidable in Forex. However, this system looks better and better...

Don't get me wrong guys, I am not posting these results to brag but to encourage others to try. The more people start trading this system, the more feedback we can get and hopefully various tweaks which can improve its accuracy.

...oops, while I was writing this, I missed the opposite trade on eurjpy. I could have made another 20 pips...well, it doesn't matter. There is always another trade around the corner today or tomorrow...

Edited by Master Ned

Yeah, another trade just came by and I lost 8 pips on gbpusd (it seems that I have no luck with gbpusd today) ... Such is life...Still, I am positive some 20 pips for today.

My observation: counter trend trades with this system are riskier and less accurate... if there is enough room (pips), maybe we should settle for 50% fib retracement as a target for counter trend trades...

Edited by Master Ned

Yeah, another trade just came by and I lost 8 pips on gbpusd (it seems that I have no luck with gbpusd today) ... Such is life...Still, I am positive some 20 pips for today.

My observation: counter trend trades with this system are riskier and less accurate... if there is enough room (pips), maybe we should settle for 50% fib retracement as a target for counter trend trades...

Trading with the trend has been much more successful for me as well. I've been trading the method live for 2 weeks and am only having success with taking trades with the trend during the European/USA session overlap. My method consists of looking for trades on the 5 min and looking for the stochastic signal, if the 34 ema does not confirm, then I up the timeframe to the 15 min chart and stalk the trade there.

Trading with the trend has been much more successful for me as well. I've been trading the method live for 2 weeks and am only having success with taking trades with the trend during the European/USA session overlap. My method consists of looking for trades on the 5 min and looking for the stochastic signal, if the 34 ema does not confirm, then I up the timeframe to the 15 min chart and stalk the trade there.

...nice 24 pips today...

Hey phasna, what type of trades do you use (Slingshot, Crossover or Quick Profit)? Or do you use all of them? I noticed that if you use all of them, you get many signals... the wisdom is to pick the best ones. The Quick Profit is really very accurate (around 90%) but you make small amount of pips (5-10) and stop loss is really too large. I use 61.8% fib as a stop loss with this type. I am also thinking about trading this type on 15m or 30m charts in order to get more pips.

What did you mean by "if the 34 ema does not confirm, then I up the timeframe to the 15 min chart and stalk the trade there"? Do you wait for 34 ema to start going up (if you want to go long) or down (if you want to go short)? When you go to 15m time frame do you wait for signal there and enter the trade according to that signal (you don't go back to 5m chart)?