Awesome Emini Scalping Strategies and Indicator So far

• 4 weeks later...
first save the image you wish to show I save it to my desktop, then go to image shack online click browse find image on desktop click upload when upload is complete you will see some forum links just a bit to your left copy and paste the one that says Forum and your done

sorry .I still didn't find how to post the "image shack".only i found the "insert image" icon where the edit box is for website url.

Anyway...you people can get the chart from the demo from eminispstrategy.com.This is not an issue.

The things i have discover is that the strategic system is not give much more return in one day or in some trading session,but definatly it will give you a steady return from the amount you invest.The security concern is that you will never get loss your money that's the guarantee they provide and what I have experienced by only their demo system.

Need your advice and want to check ,If anyone have experience similar type of auto trading system.

I think they have the mail support !!you will find it in the website...I have found the contact no of eminispstrategy and proedge trader demo link in this page http://eminispstrategy.com/about/..

hope it will help you....

I have also faced some problem regarding installation as dotnet framework should be installed in your system and ask for dotnet installation...this might be your problem....Hope it helps you...

thanks,

here i have listed some major benefits to using EminiReversion strategy system (http:\\eminispstrategy.com)

Emini Reversion Strategy can be traded manually or auto-traded, here’s some details about the Reversion Trading Strategy:

* You’ll learn exactly how to trade the Emini Reversion Strategy.

* you can Download the demo to test the Emini Reversion Strategy in the live markets for free.

* No guessing on which market to trade, Emini Reversion Strategy is designed to trade the Emini S&P 500 futures market

* You get real-time buy and sell signals and arrows on the charts

* Real-time sounds alerts let you know when to enter and when to exit

* You get the indicators that drive the chart alerts/arrows, allowing you to identify the buy and sell signals one full bar before the chart alerts

* Emini Reversion Strategy is 100% mechanical, no guessing, simple rules for entering and exiting every trade

* Emini Reversion Strategy control risk with two stop losses, a daily stop loss and a weekly stop loss

* Emini Reversion Strategy is built to be traded 24/7 so you can trade any time day or night

* Don’t need to buy expensive charting or trading software, the strategies are built into the ProEdgeTrader platform, a free platform available from http://www.ProEdgeTrader.com

* its keep a track record for the Emini Reversion Strategy and disclose losing and winning trades on their track record page

* The track record includes trading commissions and the track record has been reduced by 20%

Edited by eminitrading
spelling mistake