Cash Rocket

Guest strmec

Be careful guys ,

I think they are they same scammers that some months ago sold the Forex Trend Scalper ea , ( it was a scam ) .

If you check this link : http://www.forextrendscalper.com/ , you will see that the marketing tricks are exactly the same ,

the format and the grapics ( a kind of explosion ) are the same , the " live account " also in " liquidity connection " , ( frozen , like trend scalper )

and they sell also a pack of bonus ( like trend scalper )..If the expert is so beautiful , for what do we need bonus and indicators ?

If that expert is really " the holy grail " , why should we need bonus and indicators ? ..hmmm ..all of them are red flags . I think

they are the same scammers that de forex trend scalper . Check the uo URLS , compare , and obtain your own conclusion ,

be careful friends ¡¡

Thanks ,

Manuel

Be nice to know how the EA gets smarter over time ... is there a little man inside rewriting the code as the market changes? Strange thing is how all previous revolutionary robots claiming to have AI and 'learning' capabilities have fallen on their faces, and produced no better than the dismal risk:reward ratio of those without the miraculous abilities. No little man inside them either. Still, with Clickbank as the sales medium there's no risk, try it out and prove me wrong.