FXZapper EA

I am using tadwulfx and for some reason when I use the unplugged version from Birt, the MM does not work. In backtesting fix lots works fine but when I switch on the money management, no matter what I set the lot size, risk and balance to I keep getting order send error 131 invalid lot size

Anyone having the same issues? backtests great on EURUSD so would really love to get the MM working

Iceman777,

Tadawulfx mini and standard account has minimum lot order 0.05, while base result MM calculation can start from 0.01 (or less than 0.05 lot) that's why make error 131.

To prevent this problem set "lotdigits" parameter to 1, by this setting lot order will start from 0.1

Cheers,

Benz

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest forex-tester.com

Hi guys!

May be you already heard it, but..

FX Zapper is a scam EA from the "developers" of old scam called FxBrokerBuster. As you remember FxBrokerBuster was stolen from the free EA called Donchian MA Scalper from the Elite section of funyoo’s tradingsystemforex forum. After 4xProject busted the scammer he decided to stop the sales and came up with new idea...

Imagine what happened? He simply took another free EA from poor funyoo guy and called it FX Zapper. The free EA was originally called Xbars MA Scalper (tradingsystemforex.com/expert-advisors-backtesting/3608-xbars-ma-scalper.html)..

What a shame. Beware guys.

Regards, Mark.

Hi guys!

FX Zapper is a scam EA from the "developers" of old scam called FxBrokerBuster. As you remember FxBrokerBuster was stolen from the free EA called Donchian MA Scalper from the Elite section of funyoo’s tradingsystemforex forum. After 4xProject busted the scammer he decided to stop the sales and came up with new idea...

Imagine what happened? He simply took another free EA from poor funyoo guy and called it FX Zapper. The free EA was originally called Xbars MA Scalper (tradingsystemforex.com/expert-advisors-backtesting/3608-xbars-ma-scalper.html)..

Regards, Mark.

Not quite sure what we have to "beware" of. After back testing this EA fairly extensively, the only difference between it and the majority of EA's out there is that this baby works.

Morning all, i am trying this Ea, in alpari, demo account, BUT since one week it does not trade... Someone can help me? Or a set file....May i publish my settings here? Advices welcome..

Hi Erzanza,

This week with this EA on alpari I get 1 trade with loss result :( while on Liteforex get 2 trade (1 loss & 1 win).

On alpari I use default setting except lot = 0.01 and mm = false, while on Liteforex I also set summer & winter into 3 & 2.

On your case probably time frame is not correct, make sure use time frame 5 minutes as per suggested.

Cheers,

Benz

Hi guys!

Regards, Mark.

many of us on here are fans of funyoo's work and subscribe to his forum. dispite what many beleive -- we do like to pay for good work, just not poor quality rip offs or risky/poor performing EAs.

as such we are proud to have announced the scam very early on (perhaps the first? but who's really to know) of this EA's copy of the funyoo Xbars.

hopefully not too many people have parted ways with their hard earned through this scam; and others have learnt of funyoo's good coding - at least they have only been ripped off of the purchase price of the EA, as the code itself is shown to be quite robost and of better quality then almost all commercial EAs available. ie - people wont lose their accounts on this system, unlike others.

if anyone has paid for this and finds this thread, please request a refund through the payment vendor ASAP. if you need verification funyoo over at 'trading system forex' im sure will gladly provide it to satisfy the vendor allowing you a refund. and while youre over there subscribe to his forum.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

Agreed. I've been trying the Xbars from funyoo. One big loss and one small win. It's fantastic on backtest with 98% win, but nothing much on live. If this thing actually worked, I would have no problem donating to funyoo's forum, but so far nothing special is happening.

one swallow doesnt make a spring.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Guest forex-tester.com

Hey guys!

This week we have a whole bunch of Forex scammers that were busted.

First FXZapper came out that turned out to be a stolen copy of

Funyoo's XBar EA. The EA was "created" by the same scammer that came

up with FxBrokerBuster scam few months ago.

Then two more scams were busted. Multivers and EAKAIN Scalper turned

out to be a copy of the old Dragonpips (also known as ForexShocker,

Forex Bling or THUNDER4WD free EA)

You can read the funny story here:

forex-tester.com/index.php?program=forexmultivers

This guy is talking about evolution...

One more fresh scam - Forex BigCat EA which was "inspired" by the EURONIS code.

WHAT IS FOREX SCAM?

Forex scam means that the code of the expert advisor is not genuine,

it was stolen from another EA. Here is what scammers do: they find

free EA with a good backtest on public forums, rename it, put the

trading logic into DLL to hide it and release as a new $97 robot to

gather some pocket money from forex newbies.

On the other hand If the EA does not trade well that does not mean it

is a scam. All EAs have periods when they perform better during the

certain market conditions. There is no EA that can perform the same

during 10 years. This is a myth.

So beware guys and don't forget to check out my reviews before buying anything!

Guest forex-tester.com
are you sure you have the correct 'copy' for EAKAIN? we beleive it is bbrain's version of megadroid.

Hi Norman.

Yes, now I have correct version of EAKAIN with the last updates, by the way, may be someone showed you next information, but you can also see this: bestforexea.com/2010/02/holy-balony-batman/

Besides, no matter, what expert was stolen, but more important thing - traders should know, what they should beware!

Regards, Forex-Tester.com Team.

in the decompiled version i have :

string gs_unused_84 = "1.01ee+bbrv11+fxhB+XE_v1.2";

didnt even removed bbrain's signiture in his modification... its bbrain's MDpro mod - not dragonpips. it originated on this forum. i miss bbrain.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...