An invaluable gift for all serious traders

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys,

I'm not requesting this system (shock, horror lol).

The reason is...that I know which system is on offer (from a Google search of a phrase in one of the first posts) and this system from what I've seen is even more complex to fully understand than the S.T.A.R. system.

Anyone who has studied S.T.A.R. (and most likely given up in the early stages) will appreciate the comments in some posts about this system being only for serious traders.

In my view, when there are too many links in the chain, the chain is more likely to break...so I prefer to use the simplest systems possible in trading (e.g. basic price action/candle formations, natural support and resistance etc.).

Because this particular system is "sensitive" and can't be shared directly, I assume that this also means that anyone studying it can't describe its good and bad points? I guess that a new thread could be set up called "Invaluable Gift Discussion" or something like that without making it too obvious what's being talked about.

It would be interesting to hear if anyone masters all the complexities and actually manages to make some money out of the system. Good luck to all who've requested it !

Edited by soundfx

soundfx,

You have a very valid point. The following are my findings that I can share.

I have gone through part 3 of 5 parts in this 'gift' and the chart is getting very cluttered. One Main Chart with 2 additional indicator window, with BB, channels, MACD so on. The simplest is the first template and the most complex one is the last one, and if you look at it, it has lines all over the chart, and arrows, histograms, etc. If you are not familiar with any of them, you will first get a headache.

According to the system, all of them actually form a validity system to aid in confirming the trend and helping to decide on additional entry points. It is a very complex system and I would recommend whoever want to follow it, to fully understand one part, before moving on to second part and so on.

For the information of everyone who has downloaded a copy, you can view each part as individual system. Each additional part as you progress, will be based on the system discussed earlier. If you don't know or learn the later part, you can still enter the market and make a profit. However, as mentioned earlier, this system will require a lot of practice and review. It is not a system that you can master in one review. There are a lot of details that you will need to observe as you review and re-review them or you will miss it.

But, boiled down to basic, it is all about price action, support and resistance and attention to details.

My view of this system? You can make a large number of pips within a short period of time if you follow the system closely and CORRECTLY. However, in order to do so, it will require you to put in A LOT of screen time. You need to watch the screen closely until all trades are closed. In other words, to harvest all the pips described in this system, you need to work HARD and DEDICATED. For every trade, you will be taught to set a SL, but no take profit point being mentioned. You can only take profit when the time is right, although pivot points help.

If you are not serious about trading, this system is not for you.

If you cannot dedicate your time to watch the screen, you can't make a lot using this system.

If you cannot work hard, stop downloading this system.

If you need hand holding, pay for it, but you still need to work hard for it.

My 2 pips.

Edited by synergy
additional edit.

speaking of how complicated this thing end up to be ... this is an old version but do so .. still complicated. the last one . prev one .. is so complicated i dunno the LAST one ... the last version of it .. :P I bet it was a huge complication ... :P i don't want my life end up in hospital .. LOL ...

If you were a SIMPLE MINDED TRADER, This system is not for you ...

If you have a decent 10% profit a month, This system is not for you ...

If you like to pimp your chart until you gets yourself in a blinded condition with value added service like COMPLICATION .. , this is FOR YOU ... !

We do need the last version .. FOR SHARING PURPOSE ! .. please If you do have it .. :) Feel free to contact ME !

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

@synergy, @kardel

Thank you for the advise for all the members trying to get hold of this system.....

new mirrors ready sent to almost all.....

as the above posts say, if u are already earning decent profits from forex, don't plunge on this system as this may complicate your very simple life...

i have the later version of this which is almost the same and the latest version has not been shared by anyone so even m waiting for the latest, but coming to the point as synergy said, u should consider each part as a separate method.... please read synergy's post #131 before downloading......

There is no delight in owning anything unshared

Just complete a test drive on the day 1 method. Netted 39.4 pips in 2 hours. Total 5 trades including 1 trade that lose a total of 3 pips.

@synergy: thats amazing i never thought the trades were really possible.... anyways hope u make more pips....

@sharer .. PLEASE CONFIRM THAT MEMBER WHO WANT IT MAKING A 20 + POST OR CONTRIBUTE ! I DON'T LIKE SPY

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

@sharer .. PLEASE CONFIRM THAT MEMBER WHO WANT IT MAKING A 20 + POST OR CONTRIBUTE ! I DON'T LIKE SPY

I will no longer share the file..... someone from our forum itself reported the file...it is deleted from the server i uploaded just last night...it was aes 256bit password protected & only the one's i pm'ed knew the password.... some cheater in here in this thread & forum...the post count will also not work sometimes bcoz we never know who is who....lol I m no longer gonna share or pm this gift please excuse me....

@kardel: please lock this thread, now there is no use of sharing or discussing abt it on this thread as their eyes are already on this thread....

its useless, even makin files will not work...

Edited by execution

hmm .. whether the system is being discussed here ..? why so mysterious? I do not see something that promises behind all this ..? and now let me know .. whether this system or just dream about it ..

forgive me if I ask .. it's because I did not know it yet ..

SEFC Mode= Red light ...(off) ..

"Indonesia Forex Community"