forex invincible

This stuff comes out on Tuesday April 6th, so I doubt anyone will have much sooner before then. All statements are backtests and even so incomplete but a small glance, now how could this reflect any live trading? No loosing trades within a year is possible with optimization and tweaking strategy settings, but I doubt it will hold in live trading. In fact I suspect this will be similar to something like Karl Ditman's secret indicator which gives you buy and sell signals.

Dismissing a system / robot just cos they're using upsells is a little short-sighted. Many marketing campaign use upsells! It's part of a good marketing strategy. Examples such as Macdonalds will upsell you with supersize, car dealers will try and upsell you with accessories for your new car, and so on..

Dismissing a system / robot just cos they're using upsells is a little short-sighted. Many marketing campaign use upsells! It's part of a good marketing strategy. Examples such as Macdonalds will upsell you with supersize, car dealers will try and upsell you with accessories for your new car, and so on..

sure you are right in that way but this is forex and the chance that this product is another scam is... lets say 99% for sure.

mcdonalds and used car salesmen. pillars of our community.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

Take a look at the trade charts shown (only two examples of several instances) ...

1. the '$xxx In ONE WEEK' trade on an H4 chart is 29.5 days, or near enough to a MONTH long

2. the '$xxx In one DAY' trade on an H1 chart is FOUR DAYS long, +/- a few hours, using the same hand-drawn graphics of previous scambots.

Just another in the ever-increasing long line of dishonest presentations. Caveat emptor

The best way to check if they are genuine is to ask for the Investor Password to their trading account. Only when you see the statement through the MT4 then you may want to place you order. The statement from the sales presentation is from HTML and can be edited easily.

Heard from a friend that the EA is a scalping strategy with 20 pips profit target and 200 pips stop loss. Similar to HiRider, potentially a time bomb, just waiting for a failed trade to wipe off the profits and may even draw down on your equity.

Santosh

Many thanks for pointing us in the right direction for this. Had a look at the set up, and while I haven't ran any backtests at all it seems to me as if the Invincible signals are way to late. Compare them against the 4xPipSnagger signals, and even better, the SaneFX signals (both of which are available on these forums).

Interested in what anyone else thinks.....

Cheers

Andy

--

I put the signal indicator on my 30m EUR/USD chart and it showed a blue resistance line, but so far no signal arrows... ?

Is anyone else having trouble with the arrows? As mentioned earlier, I have the resistance line but no signal arrows . . . ???? I waited all day and no signal arrows. Please let me know if these signal arrows are working ok for you. If so I will load it onto a different demo account. Thanx