Simple profitable system needs EA programmer!!!!!

kevinflynn

Hi community,

Since I'm not allowed to open a new thread here, I have to post this profitable strategy with the POST REPLY button to this forum to ask any programmer to do an EA for this system

Would be fine if someone could do an EA from the indicator with the rules as follows

I trade in a H4 timeframe (ANY volitable currency will do!!!!)

If line was green (uptrend) now going red (downtrend)

==> Close buy-order (if still open)

==> Sell with Stoploss from last candles high +10/20 Pips

if line was red (downtrend) now going green (uptrend)

==> Close sell-order (if still open)

==> Buy with Stoploss from last candles low -10/20 Pips

I take my signal ONLY after completion of the current candle!!!

(because the line changes color several times before the current candle is complete)

After sending my order (sell or buy) I wait for the next candle to close THEN I set my Stoploss to Breakeven and let the trade go on until the trend reverses (the order is closed automatically by rules - see above) or if I see it suits my profit target I close the order manually and take my profit...

You could set a Takeprofit of let's say 50 to 100 pips (depends on currency) or a Trailing if you would not let the trade close to breakeven...

Hope this helps anyone in doing an EA for this profitable system...!?!? It would be great if this strategy could run on autopilot (EA) when I'm at work, so it would take more pips out of the market...Thanks

Kevin Flynn

As the attachment seems to be too big to be placed here, here is the download link to the komplett System including templates, indicators and image of rules with stoploss, etc. (just copy download link to your browser and replace hxxp to http !!!)

hxxp://remixshare.com/dl/p6pdb/LineOfDestiny komplett.zip

Re: Simple profitable system needs EA programmer!!!!!

Profitable? post a live statement or a demo statement for a month and than I will code it

True...we need to see results and for a programmer to spend valuable time coding needs to be worthwhile.

@Cyrillic, your avatar pic is nice....i met that Baba personally in Pashupatinath and have a picture with him....he's been around for a long time!

Hi community,

Since I'm not allowed to open a new thread here, I have to post this profitable strategy with the POST REPLY button to this forum to ask any programmer to do an EA for this system

Would be fine if someone could do an EA from the indicator with the rules as follows

(because the line changes color several times before the current candle is complete)

After sending my order (sell or buy) I wait for the next candle to close THEN I set my Stoploss to Breakeven and let the trade go on until the trend reverses (the order is closed automatically by rules - see above) or if I see it suits my profit target I close the order manually and take my profit...

You could set a Takeprofit of let's say 50 to 100 pips (depends on currency) or a Trailing if you would not let the trade close to breakeven...

Hope this helps anyone in doing an EA for this profitable system...!?!? It would be great if this strategy could run on autopilot (EA) when I'm at work, so it would take more pips out of the market...Thanks

Kevin Flynn

As the attachment seems to be too big to be placed here, here is the download link to the komplett System including templates, indicators and image of rules with stoploss, etc. (just copy download link to your browser and replace hxxp to http !!!)

link is not working..mirror please

it is not necessary for someone to post any trading statement for you to know if his system is considered profitable or not. there are many factors that can render trade results. 1) server 2/ time of entry/ delays and speed. 3 if is truely according to the rules of the system or was it traded according to the rules of another strategy. you see my friends... this is why some of us are easily decieved by trade statement details. it can be possibly manipulated in any way so you guys should stop relying on account statements. put a system on trade simulator and you will see weither it worths your time or not. use your instincts. account details does not justify anything for you. @kevinflynn nice work. keep it up. i like people who believe in themselves not believing in other people commercials works.

.....SELFISHNESS IS A DISEASE.....

@Cyrillic, your avatar pic is nice....i met that Baba personally in Pashupatinath and have a picture with him....he's been around for a long time!

Thats great :)) Hope all is well.

it is not necessary for someone to post any trading statement for you to know if his system is considered profitable or not. there are many factors that can render trade results. 1) server 2/ time of entry/ delays and speed. 3 if is truely according to the rules of the system or was it traded according to the rules of another strategy. you see my friends... this is why some of us are easily decieved by trade statement details. it can be possibly manipulated in any way so you guys should stop relying on account statements. put a system on trade simulator and you will see weither it worths your time or not. use your instincts. account details does not justify anything for you. @kevinflynn nice work. keep it up. i like people who believe in themselves not believing in other people commercials works.[quote

Disregarding those features a trading statement could prove i am not wasting my time coding this or another thing, otherwise its just some person testing his idea at the expense of my time (not something I would like to see done)

[spoiler:26ukmy10]Never trust, never fear, never beg[/spoiler:26ukmy10]

hey guyz. actually this is some kinda off topic but if you fellows realy realy. i mean realy realy realy wana see some spirituality and unbelievable things happen before your eyes. Come to AFRICA. btw that avatar looks amature to me. nothing special. seeing is believing.

.....SELFISHNESS IS A DISEASE.....

I haven't actually seen him toking...but most all of the other ones that live on the temple grounds certainly are... and that's for sure!

LoL .. Is he of an Indian Origin ? I'll give him a good visit then!

Harsh124 ;)

Please Dont Forget the Kudos Coming! :-bd

Tell him i said hi ;) Anyway i don't see any response from the creator of the post, so Im thinking its a good probability that this post is dead. So if admins could close it, it would be best course of action since this got way of topic.
[spoiler:26ukmy10]Never trust, never fear, never beg[/spoiler:26ukmy10]

• 1 month later...
Hi community,

Kevin Flynn

I like your Line of Destiny indicator a lot ! Not sure what the rest of the indicators are for ???