Forex Cash Protector

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Error #1 means the EA tried to modify the order again with the same values. Probably part of the original code is trying to adjust the SL/TP without checking it first.

the new version is running on my demo jadefx (so far it has only triggered 1 trade but it's really annoying when i logged in to my vps there is error mesage.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Ok, this one should work (you need the dll of course), at least until they change their algorithm.

http://www.4shared.com/file/7vDe1Pjx/fxcp10.html

This one backtests quite very well for me. I believe it to could be profitable long-term.

However, when I attempt to put it on demo, the alert "your version of fxcp.ex4 expired.." repeatedly pops up. Also, the on-screen overlay seen in visual backtests is not shown.

Does this mean they have 'changed their algorithm' or whatever and this version wont work anymore? I am yet to see the demo take a trade. Its only been on for a bit though.

From what I read on the FPA forum about this there was positive feedback about this version of FXCP, but much negative feedback about the latest version released this year.

Have they changed their algorithm?

Edited by dazers
insert quote

Are you having the same problem? Backtests work fine but the alert comes up when put on demo? Have you left it on demo for a while to see if it would trade?

It takes trades in backtester, so thats positive. Nothing yet on demo. Backtester revealed there has been no trade oppurtunity in the past day yet anyway.

Edited by dazers

I think this version has already been shared. You can try it. I made it ECN compatible some time ago.

http://www.4shared.com/file/oXJ752iO/fxcp11.html

Ah I see the patching in the code. This version (fxcp1.1) doesn't take trades in a backtest at all though, and when put on demo crashes the terminal with a microsoft visual c++ error window popping up