Kailash Re-Visited

• 1 month later...

Hi, does anybody actually know what this ea uses? I am currently trying the ex4 file that was posted here and it seems to perform ok. I was wondering if anybody had some information regarding the indicators this EA uses or if anyone knows a bit more about the strategy?

Many many thanks

G

This EA would be great on a broker who has a good spread for the eurchf during the asian session. This is the case with many scalpers. I tried backtesting it during the day when the spread was low and the results were great but when I backtested during the asian session (higher spread - Alpari UK) the results were not as good. Thankfully the EA has a max spread setting (I would set to 3) but the question is will results be good on a forward test because backtesting does not take into account varying spreads - so results therefore inaccurate in my opinion.

Hmm...i was wondering why this EA cannot run in live account?

When i forward test in demo is running but when i run it in live (alpari) it come out error invalid lots for OrderSend function..

I have try to set MM to false with 0.01 lot still the same error ...

~Money often costs too much~

Hi, does anybody actually know what this ea uses? I am currently trying the ex4 file that was posted here and it seems to perform ok. I was wondering if anybody had some information regarding the indicators this EA uses or if anyone knows a bit more about the strategy?

Many many thanks

G

It simply uses RSI values.

Pheniox

for hourstart and hourstop,how do you set them? I think they are broker time related. So what should be for GMT time?

I would try different start times and different end times in an optimized backtest to see what performs best on your broker. BUT, make sure you do this during the asian session so that the spread is realistic!

Dont think this works on ECN. If someone could modify it to do so that would be great.

It does not work on ECN brokers (eg. F-X-C-B-S) because ecn brokers do not accept market orders with tp sl.

we need to modify this code to send order without tp sl then add it later.

Edited by gangsta1

• 9 months later...
hey, guys. Post the best GMT time for trading. When I have time, I will make it auto set. Then you will do not have to change the time based on different brokers. Also I will make it work on ECN. Stay tuned.

I think the best GMT time for trading is 20 to 23. :)

Waiting for your modified version..:)