Amazing Indicators

t2g

Re: @ Future MACD Indicator @

Hi Cazador,

This is already shared in following post, plus Future Moving Average:

http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=8374&start=30

Also try following post, if you want to now EVERYTHING about MACD, I recommend you to download Forex Mentor: Forex Profits With Macd:

http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=7175&hilit=forexmentor

Hope this helps. :-bd

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

@t2g ...

I think this is .. the most ENHANCED NEURO plus ALL of the Scientific word that I cant mention .. =)) ...

when other indi was being a retard by looking good in HISTORY .. you bring something advance ... :) =)) what a PLON ! ... LOL

I thanks you next time pal .. today . I dont have any thanks .... =))

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

Thanks Kardel bro

Lets make next April fool by using this indi for "GIFT" :))

I'm ready for next April !!!!!!!!!!:x

I wont ... beside :D member will see calendar more often now .... and yes they do circle the 1st April with red... it include "you" actually ... =))

:) you see ... pal ...making a PIMP statement it was hard work .. pal .. also tutoring member how to post a VM .. plus tutoring how to browse the new engine .. is also a hard work .. so went it all out. it need APRIL FOOL PLAN .... is like trading plan but .. trust me .. its more fun :D

Now i understand why those seller sells their stuff so high ... they were exhausted with pimping their account - stuff... =))

last time was very funny....good entertainment !!

it was the thing that money can't buy......

You can find that stuff here ... beside .. only II member that must realize 1st April.

my advice : Keep smile/laugh/lol (dont do this frequently .. if you still like normal life - just dont get so much often ) no mater what ... beside it make a good body metabolism and reduce stress.

P.S

Your smile is very nice !!

and I m not gay ...

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

• 2 months later...

What's this? This forum is flooded with tons and tons of information..and lots of indicators, strategies.. sharing done.. and this one amazes me a lot. And with all these kind of information, surely a novice like me, can march on.. "Amazing indication" of my success? he..hehee.

Saivenkat

hi t2g,

can u please reupload futureMA like in your 1st post..all link dead..:-(

added all the future indicator together here

[b]hxxp://[email protected]/file/x8tjcfQl/Future.html[/b]

hope this helps!!!!

Edited by osaze
One obvious truth.FOREX IS ANYTHING BUT EASY

• 2 months later...