A big cat

• 3 weeks later...
backtest does mean nothing, foward test does mean nothing too, look at the frwc, two months foward test and then boom account blown way, dude you never know when a robot stop being profitable.

backtesting the FRWC showed me that the EA could blow an account away. backtesting mightnt be perfect - but its the best evaluation tool available.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

Why would you want this big cat? Please go to the website and click on CABLE and EURO big cat...then look at the picture of the EA BOX.... you will see it says "BIGCATE" on the front and the side of the box...these people are just so amateurish its childish and laughable! ....so you want big cat or big cate?

I am not convinced it is a scam - clearly the EA makes money and publish the results Live on their website (transparency is there...) - And it looks as if they do use Stop Loss (internal one).

The Drawdown seems OK to me and it does NOT carry losing trades forever like other scalper... I would like to put it Live on my account but $1000? Woowow - too expensive for my budget... But but, this is a very sound and profound EA Guys!

The strategy is very clever and it might be in fact my favourite EA so far - when can I find it?

they are just some kids running a website selling some BS expert advisor = scam
Edited by Ancien

This is another scam, any EA that price shut pass 499$ to me is a master scam............ they might be doing well at the beginning but in the end it will be rubbish where is EA boss today? and Caspian is also there where is all of them. Some even great on back test but when it comes to real live the story will suddenly change like Genius EA, Caspian EA Dragon pips guys beware please I implore u guys to safe money not to waste it with this scam EA

Thanks Wesladf! Yes, I will observe it but I will certainly not buy it - not at that price... Never! But if someone share it, I will demo test it! Now, yes, all the above EAs you mentioned are are rubbish! Thanks for putting this straight.

As for Big Cat, with a winning rate of 60%, it has already failed my personal criterias for my Live account... I do not even look at EAs with a winning rate lower than 80%. For me, all Eas below this rate have not even the 'right' to exist but this is my personal 'hard' and demanding selection. THX for the reminder though!

Edited by Ancien

As for Big Cat, with a winning rate of 60%, it has already failed my personal criterias for my Live account... I do not even look at EAs with a winning rate lower than 80%. For me, all Eas below this rate have not even the 'right' to exist but this is my personal 'hard' and demanding selection. THX for the reminder though!

id gladly take a 30% win ratio if its risk to reward was 10:1.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

backtest does mean nothing, foward test does mean nothing too, look at the frwc, two months foward test and then boom account blown way, dude you never know when a robot stop being profitable.

I don't really care what i means to you ;) What i care is for my 1k they better show me a damn 10 year back test, if they want my business :))

[spoiler:26ukmy10]Never trust, never fear, never beg[/spoiler:26ukmy10]

• 2 weeks later...

if you backtested the FRWC robots you would have seen that the robots were very capable of creating a big problem on your account. i know i did.