astrotrader price & time wheel

Re: astrotrader price & time wheel

Pathfinder

In all study groups, no one was trading on a real account, most of them traded Demo, those on real were eventually blown up, and those who claimed to be profitable turned out to lying about it.

So Its not about the lack of my knowledge,,

prove that this Gann thing could be profitable and I will get you this particular System my self.

There is a website were you could upload images on and post the code here, I think its called minipic or something,

ok i will prove but this forum has not any option to upload chart or image???

or tell me you email.

"diamonds & stones are same for blind man" :)

If you're about to upload something like 3 chart images with instances of such a method working, you probably shouldn't bother. Given any random trading method, it's possible to find lots of times where it would have worked. Just look at any manual method available for sale that doesn't work (there's tons of them) and you will see many such awesome chart setups advertised on their first page. Does that make them profitable or prove anything about them? Certainly not. When they're asking for proof, they probably mean a live account statement where such a method was consistently traded for a long enough period of time. I'm afraid any number of chart images are not particularly conclusive when it comes to a system's profitability.

On a different note, if this thing is worth that much to you, why don't you go ahead and pay the $48 for it? If all is as you say it is, then it will surely earn that money for you in no time, right?

If you're about to upload something like 3 chart images with instances of such a method working, you probably shouldn't bother. Given any random trading method, it's possible to find lots of times where it would have worked. Just look at any manual method available for sale that doesn't work (there's tons of them) and you will see many such awesome chart setups advertised on their first page. Does that make them profitable or prove anything about them? Certainly not. When they're asking for proof, they probably mean a live account statement where such a method was consistently traded for a long enough period of time. I'm afraid any number of chart images are not particularly conclusive when it comes to a system's profitability.

On a different note, if this thing is worth that much to you, why don't you go ahead and pay the $48 for it? If all is as you say it is, then it will surely earn that money for you in no time, right?

i realized that majority of the members of this forum are just trading virtually or on DEMO account..none of them involve in realistic trade.

and may be Jack of ALL or master of none. they just read read & just read.

i canot justify here that i am using different approaches like GANN, Earik BEANN, patrick makula, D.T ferrera. william erman ,..and so many others professional GURU.

if you thought that i am a just chartist Professional. i am CFA charter holder.

i know well when to invest & in which company.

but despite all other fundamental knowledge of company. trading is totally different psychological WAR.

in the last i have purchaed lot of books but all those books i found on the WEB when i searched them. using different search engine. :)

To be entirely honest, I don't particularly care whether you are a CFA charter holder or not and it doesn't impress me at all. However, I'm sure me and the other readers of this thread would be very much impressed if you could produce a statement of a live account where you profitably & consistently trade using approaches developed by the so-called gurus, together with enlightening the audience about the particulars of some of the trades.

Moreover, back to the topic of astrotrader, why would you even need it if you already "know well when to invest & in which company"? I mean, seriously, you claim to be this successful pro trader that somehow knows astrotrader is an exceptional piece of software yet you won't cough up the $48 for it because you might eventually find it using a "different search engine"? That sounds a bit far fetched to me.

ok i will prove but this forum has not any option to upload chart or image???

or tell me you email.

"diamonds & stones are same for blind man" :)

PathFinder,

I work on a LIVE account , So forget it that everyone out there are demoing things. I have faith on my systems & experts.

If you're live account can live up to your claims, I'll happily give away that $ 48 for this thing.

Harsh124

Please Dont Forget the Kudos Coming! :-bd

i canot justify here that i am using different approaches like GANN, Earik BEANN, patrick makula, D.T ferrera. william erman ,..and so many others professional GURU.

if you thought that i am a just chartist Professional. i am CFA charter holder.

GANN never made money on the stock market. it is a myth. he made money out of selling his methods (which made no money >:) ) ref: William Gallacher's book: "Winner Takes All"

im surprised a 'CFA charter holder' proclaims such shocky methods. confirms my beleif that outside of respected universities any piece of paper is barely worth the ink that's printed on it.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

Stormin, its not about your certificates when it comes to trading (Especially trading the Forex Market), It never was and it never will be. The only way to understand this market and trade it profitably is to test,, test and then test again.

Believe me, if you are a successful trader, you wont waste your time on writing a book, or teaching at a university, or showing up on the CNBC channel... You will probably be too busy enjoying your life Fantasies and following up with the Market on your own accounts.

i dont know, id love to go back to uni and do my phd in economics, do some lecturing. that'd be a pretty swell gig.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

GANN never made money on the stock market. it is a myth. he made money out of selling his methods (which made no money >:) ) ref: William Gallacher's book: "Winner Takes All"

im surprised a 'CFA charter holder' proclaims such shocky methods. confirms my beleif that outside of respected universities any piece of paper is barely worth the ink that's printed on it.

Mr. Harvey Norman SuperStore Owner. :D Really?! Mr. Gann never made money on stock?! Or the fact is 99% people after reading his books but dun understand what he is talking about, because he never disclose :D =))

i dont beleive he died broke. he made a fair bit off selling his methods to others.

anyways, this thread has gone miles off course. if anyone gets to crack this let me know and ill open the thread again.