astrotrader price & time wheel

Re: astrotrader price & time wheel

Hey Normal.

thanks for putting up this thing. I will really make things easier. however when the programm is Runn It ask for a registration and it also ask for the Serial Number. I was wondering what and how I should put up there.

any Help would be appreciated.

Good work and

thanks You.

Hey Normal.

thanks for putting up this thing. I will really make things easier. however when the programm is Runn It ask for a registration and it also ask for the Serial Number. I was wondering what and how I should put up there.

any Help would be appreciated.

Good work and

thanks You.

its not operational so we canot use it.

I'm feeling a Little un-confortable telling This But I'm an Old chap who have least knowledge of this computer thing. I'm more used of working with Ledgers. I really have no Idea what you mean By crack It. well what should I need to do to crack this thing Out. I know some astrology, But then having a software which does all the work for You sounds good.

Well Thanks in advance for the Guy who could explain me a Bit what should I do now to run this thing. It ask for a serial number which i don't have, and how do I crack it. need some Guidance. please.

thanks Once again Norman

Thanks Harvey Norman ;) :D and Pathfinder for bringing up this issue, need maybe Birt to reverse it! Thanks

It's using ExeCryptor and while unpacking it wasn't particularly hard, the protection is done pretty thoroughly. This means that I would need quite a lot of time to do it, which I don't have so I'm passing on it.

we were very much confident that birt can solve it. and everybody was standby and looking towards birt but he refuses.

:(( :hammer:

i am sure he'd do it if you employed him.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

I'll be blunt. I don't trade forex for a living. All my income is coming from "real" work. So, when I have to choose between spending several hours on some software that someone thinks might be useful, I naturally prefer to spend that time working on a contract-based project. The time I would spend "educating" this particular software would most likely be worth more than a copy of the software. Moreover, I never even said I would do it. Would you have been happier if I didn't post at all? It sure sounds like you won me in a poker game and my performance isn't in line with the specifications from the attached documentation...

Bottom line, don't expect me to work on everything that gets posted. I don't use any of the software I educate so I have nothing to gain from doing it.

i think too the wording of the poster wasnt the greatest, i think english mightnt be his first language so his message seemed more harsh then intended.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

My karma is not damaged in any way :)

I didn't take any offense, all I'm saying is that this is not my job and I simply can't be expected to deal with every single thing that gets posted. If I have the time and will for something, I'll do it, if I don't, I won't do it, it's as simple as that.

hey birt, I have downloaded a few others that you have educated and they are much appreciated. So just wanted to say a huge thank you and as and when you have the time to do your thing is all anyone would really expect of you.

Thanks again!

Hi All,

Good day,

This is to notify you all that I have deleted some posts according to some requests since they are off the topic.

I hope you understand this situation.

Best wishes,

a New Year 2011 has come, and the challenge has just started 8-)

Hi All,

Good day,

This is to notify you all that I have deleted some posts according to some requests since they are off the topic.

I hope you understand this situation.

Best wishes,

:o @-) nobody is able to make astrotrader price & time wheel operational?

is this is it?

h**p://www.techniques-0f-an-astr0trader.c0m/

out of my 7 years of trading experience ,, all those Gann and timming traders were scammers.

I now strongly believe that there is no such Method in trading

Would appreciate if someone would come up one day with a proof to show that I have been wrong abou this

is this is it?

h**p://www.techniques-0f-an-astr0trader.c0m/

out of my 7 years of trading experience ,, all those Gann and timming traders were scammers.

I now strongly believe that there is no such Method in trading

Would appreciate if someone would come up one day with a proof to show that I have been wrong abou this

I would appreciate you to come up with a proof to show here that you are right.

unfortunately if you could't understand these theories after investing 7 years in trading, it doesnt mean all the stuff is SCAM. X-( .

i am not against you but you must realize after studying that kind of material.

if you are talking about 100% acurate techniques then dear you would never find such material.

mostly people learn after loosing 90% of their wealth & climing evering thing is wrong.

I joined countless forex Forums, Study groups and chat rooms for that kind of trading Method. I know what I am talking about.

If that trader who is selling that system could show his trading statement for one year ,, I would buy his system for 10K,, and not just 1k

you would be saving your self hell a lot of time if you avoid this and anythihng that has to do with Gann

I would appreciate you to come up with a proof to show here that you are right.

unfortunately if you could't understand these theories after investing 7 years in trading, it doesnt mean all the stuff is SCAM. X-( .

i am not against you but you must realize after studying that kind of material.

if you are talking about 100% acurate techniques then dear you would never find such material.

mostly people learn after loosing 90% of their wealth & climing evering thing is wrong.

you have the burden of proof backwards.

I joined countless forex Forums, Study groups and chat rooms for that kind of trading Method. I know what I am talking about.

If that trader who is selling that system could show his trading statement for one year ,, I would buy his system for 10K,, and not just 1k

you would be saving your self hell a lot of time if you avoid this and anythihng that has to do with Gann

i dont ask you to tell me what have you studied on the study groups & forums chat rooms.

"little knowledge is a dangerous thing"

just prove here where you are right.

the burden of proof with anything is to prove it does have benefit. until that is shown with evidence it has no worth.

you are claiming it works, we are asking for proof, as so far we have found none.

the burden of proof with anything is to prove it does have benefit. until that is shown with evidence it has no worth.

you are claiming it works, we are asking for proof, as so far we have found none.

ok i will prove but this forum has not any option to upload chart or image???

or tell me you email.

"diamonds & stones are same for blind man" :)