[REQ] Speedy Scalper System

Hello - i have found a brandnew Scalper System - its called SPEEDY SCALPER

Here are the good looking Stats :

Lauch was yesterday and the Price is 199,99$ - 60 Day Clickbank Refund

Can anybody share this Scalping Strategy ? It has also a EA inside.

The guys wrote on their website : [spoiler:2hwzybx8]At university, naturally we ran into debt, taking out credit card and student loans. Our hope is that by selling a few copies of our "Speedy Scalper Method" and eventually our "Speedy Scalper EA", we'll be able to a) get out of debt, and b) have enough money in our own forex accounts to trade it ourselves. As soon as we reach this position, we shall stop ALL sales of the "Speedy Scalper Method" and the "Speedy Scalper EA".[/spoiler:2hwzybx8]

Re: [REQ] Speedy Scalper System

Guys,

The distance from the entry price to the target and stop is 8 pips, however the EA typically ignores those.

I checked the average win and loss in Excel and wins come out at 2 pips and losses at -4 pips.

Win/Loss ratio is 7.7 (i.e. very good).

It may be possible to run this EA and be profitable using ECN brokers or low spread brokers through a rebates provider.

The thing that concerns me a bit is that these guys seem to be gearing themselves up to be the next FAPTurbo team (3 students and all that :) ) and if that happens it could be the "kiss of death" for the EA.

On the plus side, the website is refreshingly different to the standard marketing format which we see with so many other EAs, so this one could be interesting.

It appears to me that we need to buy the "Method" first before we can get the EA. Am I reading this correctly?

From the site:

"(Unfortunately we can't allow those who haven't bought the "Speedy Scalper Method" to buy the "Speedy Scalper EA", - likewise even if you do buy the "Speedy Scalper Method" but ask for a refund, that's fine, but we won't be offering you the chance to buy the "Speedy Scalper EA", since we understand and appreciate Speedy Scalper is just not for you. Really, we need to keep sales of the "Speedy Scalper EA" to a limited few.)"

http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/clickbank/176754-speedy-scalper-unrivalled-forex-method-ea.html

Got to love all the click bank scammers laying critique over the poor designed sales page and weak pre-release marketing strategy, ugh marketers disgust me :))

[spoiler:26ukmy10]Never trust, never fear, never beg[/spoiler:26ukmy10]

Seems like they're making $2 per trade using this EA, but who's to say that they will actually even release the EA in the future? They might change their minds or run into problems with it. And if they do release it, what price? $500? $1000? ++++.++? In the mean time, you're using a manual method that makes absolute peanuts and probably a good deal less than the EA since human intervention.... plus a massive amount of manual Work to do all these individual trades in multiple currency pairs ?

Call me a Doubting Thomas, but I'm not investing $199.99 in this. :?:

(If anyone goes for it, I sincerely wish them well). :)>-

Interesting discussion here also:

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=223177

Moreover, look at his MT4Stats:

http://speedyscalper.mt4stats.com/

1. Broker uses 4 digits

2. TP is 1 or 2 pips

Betcha he's using one of the dubious brokers out there for this demo.

Worthless.

Thanks for the kudos...much appreciated!

suddenly the profits changed from 612 to 316$ on mt4stats!!

yesterday it was showing around 500 trades and now only 300 some manipulation is there!! :huh:

Yes, that’s strange. A few hours ago the profit was around 650 pips … now it’s 320 pips.

Maybe they have just limited the stats to the current month. :huh:

Yes, that’s strange. A few hours ago the profit was around 650 pips … now it’s 320 pips.

Maybe they have just limited the stats to the current month. :huh:

they started testing it from 1st march and this is the current month.so they have removed the states for only 1st march i can see from 2nd march onwards

There is no delight in owning anything unshared