Pulse Line Trader

ebizpro

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LNPMAXXR

check the multiupload post it should be working!

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LNPMAXXR

check the multiupload post it should be working!

thank you for your help. the mutiupload post gave me the error and said "This file has been removed from the server, because the file has not been accessed in a long time. "

and can you upload it to 4shared because i got this from megaupload "This service is temporarily not available from your service area"?

http://www.multiupload.com/GJ4YZAO1IA

! there is a THANKS button PRESS IT !

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

• 3 weeks later...
Yes im serious I went in the chat thing they had they were all talking about how they were doing so well then the financial crisis stuff hit and then I went back months later only 2-3 people were there.

Then a month later it was closed.

thanks, so this indicate is useless isn't it.

Well at one stage people were making money with it I actually witnessed them trading live.

But then of course the market changes you cant keep doing the same thing like a mechanical robot you have to think logically not mechanically.You have to look at market for what it is every day each day a new day a different world.Those who keep doing the same thing eventually lose.Market very subjective thing you have to use the tools just to give you an idea then use your brain to make decisions.You cant just go long when this indicator gives signal and get out when this one gives one etc.That is mechanical linear and the market is not linear its based purely on fear and greed which is supply and demand.

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...