Hi...Does anybody knows what EA is this? 200% in two weeks?

Re: Hi...Does anybody knows what EA is this? 200% in two weeks?

Cheki123,

This isn't an EA, it's manual trading by the looks of things:

http://www.ecademy.com/account.php?id=428705

It's an EA indeed, read carfully what he wrote: But In Last 2 Years I Just Made My Trading Decision Automated

forexmacc.mt4live.com

robofx can be contacted here

http://[email protected]/account.php?id=428705

You have to join for free, then send message. The minimum is $10,000. He has not contacted me back to give me any details.

The last time he was online at that site is 14 Dec 2009 . If anyone has better contact info...please post it.

Thanks,

Bob

Chaki123 is it the same guy for both? What info did you get from him? If it is not the same guy as EXP guy please post his contact info.

Thanks,

Bob

No, they are not the same guy. I think Yudianto tri is the person who promote the robofx.mt4live.com... though i don't know for sure about that. He said that there were 5 people around the world who creates the robot. At this moment they do not accept manage account because the ea is still on beta testing. Don't you think that the ea looks a bit like Fusion but perhaps being modified? anybody has any idea? there are two same characteristics between robofx and fusion;

1. the pair almost the same exept for gj and ej

2. robofx does not have any sl or tp and so almost the same with fusion, right?

perhaps just different setting or somehow being modified? anybody notice that? please share... Thanks..

This EA is made by 5 Professional Trader from Indonesia, Croatia, Malaysia, Russia & Singapore, you can contact 1 of them at his Facebook account name "Robo FX" now the account had hit form 10.000 to 50.000 in less than 1 month.

robofx can be contacted here

http://[email protected]/account.php?id=428705

You have to join for free, then send message. The minimum is $10,000. He has not contacted me back to give me any details.

The last time he was online at that site is 14 Dec 2009 . If anyone has better contact info...please post it.

Thanks,

Bob

This is the phone number for yudianto tri; (62) (21) 819 329 86 888 , i spoke to the guy with this number.