Forex UltraBot

Re: Forex UltraBot

Hi

If you look exactly, all trades are closed in profit:

http://www.4xproject.com/statements/ultrabot/statement.htm

The only problem is the large drawdown (maybe too high stoploss?, if any) that can occur and the fact that the EA will open double size lot (Martingale?) if the trade not goin in your favour.

Therefore the backtests what you see at the website from the seller looks promising.

Thanks,

megainvest

Thi Ea , runs on 4 pair ,

It uses authentication

Authentication is done by loging to their website as member and generate key using

a. account number and purchase receipt copde

Your account information of broker will be displayed in their website when you log in.

you can only use one account to trade...

It doesn't look like ultrabot stats. Ultrabot trades only EURJPY, GBPJPY, GBPCHF and EURGBP. Based on the stats on their site, it does not increase lot size and have multiple trades open for the same pair.

Yes u r right, and to add on- the lot size can be fixed lot size or to use auto percentage risk the stop and profit can be either auto set orit allows to be fixed, i do not see any martingale system sit on ultrabot.

Hi fox69,

Good day,

I can do all that easily, but I want to ask some questions.

1- Doesn't this EA trade all currencies? if No, how do you know?? is there a message show up? if Yes, what is it?

2- How about time frame?? is there also an alarm or message show up? if Yes, what is it??

Please let me know as soon as possible so I can fix your EA.

Best wishes,

a New Year 2011 has come, and the challenge has just started 8-)

Like I said in the other thread, this is a scam. It connects to the developer's website and downloads a ton of optimized settings for different backtest periods, resulting in a really good looking backtest. Can't get more curvefit than this. If you disable the login completely, the settings will still be downloaded. If you'd like that, you can log the backtest settings for each pair to a CSV file then hardcode them in the EA or have them loaded from the CSV to disable server access completely. It's a rather shitty EA when it's not using the curve-fit settings, which can also be rather easily disabled.

Hi fox69,

Good day,

1- Doesn't this EA trade all currencies? if No, how do you know?? is there a message show up? if Yes, what is it?

2- How about time frame?? is there also an alarm or message show up? if Yes, what is it??

Best wishes,

Hi Scarface.

This is the info from the website:

Forex UltraBot has built-in strategies for trading GBP/CHF, GBP/JPY, EUR/JPY, and EUR/GBP. It has been optimized and tested to successfully trade these currency pairs in every market condition. These currency pairs tend to be more volatile and offer the most lucrative trading opportunities from day-to-day.

Hi Birt , Thanks you . this ea we need to log in and genertae key to trade , believe another crap.

Hi Scarface:

1. This Ea - this does not trade all ea , only the 4 currency mentioned

2. It only trades on time frame 15 Min , and if we still push the ea to different time frame it will provide alarm, not sure what is it, i guess - error wrong time frame it works only on 15M something,..

thank you

Hi fox69,

Good day,

Best wishes,

Hi Scarface.

1. No it does not , only trades those currency mentioned below,: the message from ea is :- Sorry, Forex Ultrabot only work on GBPJPY,GBPJPY,EURJPY,or EURGBP. The robot cannot function

2. The time frame is only 15M and if we use others it shows this message : Sorry,Forex Ultrabot can only work on M15 timeframe. The robot cannot function .

Thank you

• 1 month later...
The v2 version of this EA is totally different to v1.291. v1.291 is the version they promote on their website, yet the latest version they give customers is 2, which operates nothing like v1.291. v1.291 seems to work out support and resistance, and places trades in line with that. v2 uses martingale and hedging. So it'd be really nice to see an educated version of v1.291. I think it has potential if some mods are made: 1) the flunky curve-fitted back testing removed so you can run a 'clean' backtest based on the settings you use 2) a trailing and/or jumping stop added 3) the limitation on currencies you can use it with removed (and possibly timeframes as well).