Minachi Trading 99.9% accuracy

The minachi as I understand it does not use any indicator.

If you like you can draw a horizontal line at the expected high price per the "Roundup" report from CIBC. But even drawing that line is not necessary, as long as you know what that price is given by the report. So, this is not an indicator based method. And no indicator needed.

Maybe you are thinking about the other system called Kenacci from the same author, which I think does use indicator. But I have no experience or information on that.

Ooooh, i thought it use some indicator. Thanks ya...

Would you like to share the rules for drawing the line beside based on CIBC report?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooh, i thought it use some indicator. Thanks ya...

Would you like to share the rules for drawing the line beside based on CIBC report?

Not sure I understand your question about rules for drawing a horizontal line.

Let us say, for example, if the CIBC report says for $/CAD that the "Today's Expected Range" is "0.9855 - 0.9930". So now you know the expected high is "0.9930" for today. Then if during today's session, USDCAD price rises, and touches 0.9930, that is your first entry price, for a sell trade.

I mentioned drawing a horizontal line, is only to help see quickly on the chart if or when price reaches that level. Otherwise, you do not need to draw any line for trading minachi method.

Edit: the number example above is from the latest CIBC report for Wednesday April 18 2012. But of course it was not a valid day to trade Minachi, because if you check your forex event calendar, there was a red color (high impact) news item for CAD. So according to minachi rule, no trade this Wednesday.

Edited by dukeaugustus

The CIBC link is dead doesn't react. CIBC must done some sabotage on that link!

Hermes

Hi Hermes, CIBC sometimes can be late in publishing their report, sometimes even skip a day or two. Not sure why.

But if the previsous link of

http://research.cibcwm.com/fex_public/download/fx_overnight_roundup.pdf

does not work,

you can try this page instead:

http://research.cibcwm.com/res/FEX/ArFEXOR.html

on this page, usually it will indicate the latest report at the very top of the list

Edit: by the way, I just checked both links above, they both seems to work again, at least as of 3 minutes ago. It is the report for Wednesday April 18 2012.