Fusion v1.1a

CDaeda

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Fusion v1.1a

Well they did convert it into a C library, add their own protections and modify the code so that it could work from a C library instead of MQL4.

The flaw in HiRider is probably part of the original design. It was likely never intended to be commercial quality if its a private EA.

They probably contract somebody to do that (based on the fact that the protection is so similar to megadroids'). hell birt alone would do it in 20-30mins maybe less

as far as the big stop loss goes in hirider, its part of the design, and it does not wipe out the account, it just incurs a major loss. overall the bot seems to be profitable as compared to other bots (like martingales where you get a big fat 0 on your account in one trade)

big loses last night with fusion ... X-(

Yeah.... last night the market was extremely volatile!!! all my scrapers hit S/L on the night.... Never experience such a BIG loses before..

The luckiest thing was my account only dropped 13% as I only go for low risk settings... [-O<

Anyone knows what was going on? and how to avoid this? ^:)^

I personally very greatful to Birt

I will tell u for all people my personal experice u will be amazed

Last year before i cam to know about this forum

i bot so called all expensive robot

called M8 side wave 500 dollars

EA manga 1000 dollars (private ea ) this Guy tricked me by manipulating statment

Break out EA 150 dollars

Fap 150 dollars

FXGTC 500 DOLLARS

Managed account 10 k dollars this guy blown out account in 2 weeks

another managed account 1500 dollrs blown out

I have sent so much last year with a hope that some thing will work

and went on buying buying

Finally i fed up trying to understang EA codes

in the process i came to know this forum Amazing memebers

i was watching FOREX world cup robot

i cant spend any more money in the mean time

Birt posted for all of us so nice of him

this is my storey in FOREX EA

By the way I am doctor based in UK

onemore, I cannot agree, that this cannot destroy an account. If you take a look ad the live account they used for their advertisement. They startet with 1000 $ and lot size was 0.1. The black swan of hirider would be 10 times 200 pips. That is exactly the crash. They risk 20% per trade. Experienced traders recommend 1-2% per trade. But if they would have traded this account in a more conservative way they would have created a profit of 350 = 35%. This would have been far not so attractive compared to 350% they advertised. But we should be realistic, that even a profit like 35% for 19 days would result in a profit of 672% per year. Guys do not be greedy. If you could get some hundred % per year you can calculate when you will possess the whole world. Starting from 1000 $ - a millionaire in 4 years, - a billionaire in 8 years ...

I am absolutely not yet so far to say, that all these EAs a crap. But I want to warn newbies to overleverage and lose all their money. And with no capital at all even the dreams to get richer will disappear.

So newbies and other traders who want to survive in the Forex marketplease please use only 0.01 lots with a 1000 $ account and the Hirider.

apple1937, I warned yesterday to shot down all scalpers. The FED had surprisingly increased hiked the discount rate by a quarter %. They announced this after the markets closed and this exactly the time when most of the modern scalper trade.

Against something like this you can only use stop losses. And the leverage of such losses should be in magnitude that you lose max 1-2 % per Trade. If you see than 10 stops you still limit the toatl los to 10-20 % of your equity. This is already painful but you can recover with wins of 12.5-25%. But try that, when you lost 80%. You would need a profit of 500% to get back to the eauity you had before the event.

And guy something like this or even worse my happen every second (September 11, earthquake in Los Angeles, whatever you may imagine).

apple1937, I warned yesterday to shot down all scalpers. The FED had surprisingly increased hiked the discount rate by a quarter %. They announced this after the markets closed and this exactly the time when most of the modern scalper trade.

Unfortunately as the guy after you stated, you warned too late, the spike had already happened. I wish I knew how you knew that, cos the spike happened somewhere between 10:30 and 11:00pm GMT, and the forex calendar at forex factory had no high impact warning. It wasn't even a medium warning. I spent 20 mins trying to work out what the hell had just happened. Luckily I lost less than 10% of my account. Unluckily one of those trades had for some reason opened bigger than normal, or my loss would have been much more bearable.

You are right tho in that such things could happen at any moment. And my loss could have been worse.

Thanks for the attempt tho! :-)

I personally very greatful to Birt

I will tell u for all people my personal experice u will be amazed

Last year before i cam to know about this forum

i bot so called all expensive robot

called M8 side wave 500 dollars

EA manga 1000 dollars (private ea ) this Guy tricked me by manipulating statment

Break out EA 150 dollars

Fap 150 dollars

FXGTC 500 DOLLARS

Managed account 10 k dollars this guy blown out account in 2 weeks

another managed account 1500 dollrs blown out

I have sent so much last year with a hope that some thing will work

and went on buying buying

Finally i fed up trying to understang EA codes

in the process i came to know this forum Amazing memebers

i was watching FOREX world cup robot

i cant spend any more money in the mean time

Birt posted for all of us so nice of him

this is my storey in FOREX EA

By the way I am doctor based in UK

my opinion, dont buy anymore public ea's, because almost of them are scam, ea's of 97$ or whatever is sh*t and that ones of 1000$ private ones can be aswell, unless you make your own robot and knows how to trade with it. If you want to profit in the markets, go learn about manual trading, put your money in a good investment house, not in with some person that dont have experience and they think they are the best, i have known one like that, the guy thought he was some kind of special and many accounts blown way, there are many persons like that, they have too much confident. Or subcribe to a good signal service that have proven results. Dont believe in hype robots that we are shot with them everyday, to profit from a robot consistently you must know eveything about markets, there's no easy money.

These new frwc robots dont have any parameter to deal with, only money managemt, do you think they will survive for too long? unless you have access to the parameters and modify it to new market conditons. i would like to see someone unplug this robots, like they did with megadroid with all the parameters, i think these robots dont even has stop loss or take profit to modify lol what a sh*t worthless robots.

Against something like this you can only use stop losses. And the leverage of such losses should be in magnitude that you lose max 1-2 % per Trade. If you see than 10 stops you still limit the toatl los to 10-20 % of your equity. This is already painful but you can recover with wins of 12.5-25%. But try that, when you lost 80%. You would need a profit of 500% to get back to the eauity you had before the event.

And guy something like this or even worse my happen every second (September 11, earthquake in Los Angeles, whatever you may imagine).

Hi chemie, where did you posted the warning? In the future, where could I see the warning or special announcement like this? :)

Hie everyone,

I am really thankful to this forum for connecting all the people of the world, and where sharing is so divine.

Personally, One Question for Birt - Which is the software you used to DLL Decompiling / Dis-ASsembly, Because I am quite serious in programming, So It would be really thankful..

~Harsh124~

Please Dont Forget the Kudos Coming! :-bd

chemie, the forex factory calendar on thursday morning did not list the FOMC statement which was slated for 4:30 PM EST. WHEN and WHERE did w find out about it?

i was at my terminal watching the action and saw increased volatility. something did not seem right for that time of day so i turned off my live account which trades scalpers. feels good to make the right call once in a while.

Hi guys, I downloaded birt's files from sharebee and got a virus alert on my pc. I have downloaded many EAs from this forum and its the first time I found a virus here. Any of you got the same error on your scans ?

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/8df5540343.jpg

Statements Seem Nice - I am planning to go live with HiRiDer~!

Really Loved that bot!

And Once Again Kudos to the spirit of sharing!

Long Live Indo-Investasi ~

Harsh124~

I also have some crazy scalping bots on my side -> And My Broker Doesnt Bother me too .. loL .. my stats harsh124.mt4live.com .. And Gonna Soon Put up HiRiDer! =P

Please Dont Forget the Kudos Coming! :-bd

My Thoughts on the 2 EAs I've had time to test a bit:

HiRider seems like it could be improved with fairly simple additions in the code.

The 10 losses in a row that happen in November and Feb are from trades that are placed at pretty much the same time. We need to figure out if all 10 trades are from the same strategy. A simple limit to the number of trades per strategy would be a good start. Say limiting each stategy to 2 trades at a time, or perhaps within a certain amount of time would be a good start.

Simply pulling the break-even, times SL, and other exit strategies from MD Pro and adding them to the HiRider code would probably be an easy and worthwhile endeavor. MD Pro rarley lets its trade actually reach SL (except yesterday-2/18/10 with that crazy volatility (for which I'm sure a volatility filter could probably be coded into MD or HiRider)).

LMD MultiCurrency doesn't seem to work on most of the currency pairs it is supposed to work with. At least not in recent history and the Broker data I have tried so far (UWC).

Looks like running USDJPY, USDCAD and USDCHF may be profitable. USDCHF tests not as well as the other 2.

We need people to run these tests on each currency pair individually with their broker data. Together we can come up with a set of brokers and currency pairs for this EA which will be profitable.

Will post thoughts and results of other EA's as I get more time.

Lets stop going back and forth about weather EAs are crap, and start posting relevant constructive criticism about them. I'm sure we can make them all profitable if we come together.

I can't code for the life of me, but I can test and provide insights to help the process.

Statements Seem Nice - I am planning to go live with HiRiDer~!

Really Loved that bot!

And Once Again Kudos to the spirit of sharing!

Long Live Indo-Investasi ~

Harsh124~

I also have some crazy scalping bots on my side -> And My Broker Doesnt Bother me too .. loL .. my stats harsh124.mt4live.com .. And Gonna Soon Put up HiRiDer! =P

what robots do you use?!

I didn't see this warning and when I checked things out last evening, my account was down 20% using MegaDroid Pro. It sucks because I just starting using it a day ago and now it's left a bad taste in my mouth. I'm debating whether or not I want to start using it again. However, in the wee hours of the morning, HiRider recovered nearly all my losses.