EXMQ1 Expert Advisor - 50% Profit Monthly

Re: EXMQ1 Expert Advisor - 50% Profit Monthly

i Test this version and all goes very well until Dec 03-08 2009, where it almost wipes out the account! Any ideas?

dont use it. 8-)

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stormin_norman;

please don't take offense; but do you actually help people out or do you only use one liners to deflect questions? for the most part; it seems that when people try to get advise or assistance from you; you turn the other direction. perhaps im wrong; but that's certainly the pattern that i've noticed.

that was my advice. saving an account from an EA wiping out a big chunk of its equity could be seen by some as helping.

i dont over complicate things. btw, if you read the last page you will see that the one liner is the second post i made in quick time regarding the EA.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

Friend of my friend has used this EA and this resulted in significant balance drop so he even decided to stop trading for the time being.

He was also impressed by nice pictures, but his mind was not sharp enough to identify the damage of possible failures of the very strategy EA utilizes - night martingeil with no or 100pp SL and all that high risk is just for 4 pp profit.

Norm gave u a very good advice to pass this EA aside.