Velocity Breakout Method

Hi,

Seems a good and workable method without usual hype & fluff.

Why the VBM Works

The VBM is a system that shows you how to take advantage of shifts in price momentum and velocity, near important support and resistance points.

This gives you advance warning of whether support and resistance levels will hold or break, so you can position yourself for big profits.

Sales site:

hxxp://www.learncurrencytradingonline.com/subscribe.html

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Guys, this is the first time I've tried to upload anything so I hope it works, I've got 7zip on my computer and I've never been able to compress anything, I hope this is the first time. I bought this last year, pretty basic but hope you enjoy....

hxxp://www.multiupl0ad.c0m/3DNCL04ALZ

Edited by gregox50

Thanks to the sharer, but this mish mash is very disappointing. One minute he's saying to only take breakouts, the next minute he's saying to take countertrend reversals at bollinger bands using stochastics and rsi to confirm????????? WTF!? etc. If you followed all this conflicting advise, you'd never know what to do.......

I was expecting a dynamic breakout method confirmed by volatility expansion... oh well.

• 1 year later...