Expensive leased EA

Re: Expensive leased EA

Hi netpreneur,

I subscribed to this service briefly at the end of last year to see what it was all about.

Tom Strignano is a genuine ex-bank trader who developed his own trading methods. The secrets of the most powerful ones are closely guarded - the TRNs (Trend Reactionary Numbers) being the most popular. The TRNs are major S/R levels derived from his own slant on wave theory I believe and are pretty accurate turning points.

The EA they provide takes signals and supporting indicators from their server so you need an active subscription to be able to run it.

The EA was still in development despite the marketing hype (apparently their marketing is done by the hired "marketeer") when I was using it and there were several issues still to be ironed out. I think by now the EA should be stable.

You can only run the EA on currency pairs for the package which you've subscribed to, however to maintain sensible money management you need to a pretty big account to run the EA on more than the 3 pairs in the basic package.

I think that the service is worth subscribing to, if you're manually trading, as the signals and indicators can be quite profitable and the education is very good with regular webinars.

As for the EA, I've yet to see proven results of this over any length of time. At one point they had it gaining nearly 30% of account per month, however this was running on a load of pairs which would mean taking out one of the pricier subscription options.