[REQ] Ebay EA

http://cgi.ebay.com/WITH-CERTAINTY-THE-BEST-FOREX-EXPERT-ADVISOR-WORLDWIDE_W0QQitemZ220553278173QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3359fff2dd

account statements:

http://fxinvtradinglive.mt4stats.com/

http://fxinvtradingv.mt4stats.com/

http://fxinvtradingf.mt4stats.com/

http://fxinvtradingc.mt4stats.com/

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [REQ] Ebay EA

http://fxinvtradingc.mt4stats.com/

This is the one that I find the most interesting. Why?

(1) It traded 1 Full Lot every time....this makes it easier to evaluate it fairly

(2) It had a low Maximum Drawdown of only $222.89 which was 2 losers in a row {This is Good}

(3) It had a 98.75% win rate ...{Good}

(4) It made a compounded rate of 57.52% Per MONTH. {Very Good}

(5) No Huge Winners or Huge Losers {Very Good}

(6) It has a track record of 5 Months listed. {this is Good, but it would be much better if longer period}

Questions I would have are:

(1) Are these Live results? {they appear to be so}

(2) More importantly are they with REAL MONEY??? If yes, then they believe in their own EA. As per their website the results are DEMO.

(3) How much is the SL? It appears that it might not be much higher that 12 Pips?...based on the Losers, but I would want to know for sure.

Just my observations for what it is worth.

Is it worth $5,000 or $6,000???

I would say this ...Assuming that it actually works and performs and produces REAL MONEY PROFITS, not just either backtest or Demo/Sim...then ABSOLUTELY it would be worth the money!!

Thanks,

Bob

yes the 5 mths results must be tested with the real a/c.

not demo or backtest. i had tested some EA system before also claimed to be very good and profitable. i really try with my marco a/c for the system and it really worked for the first 3 months but lost all my money in the forth month :(

http://fxinvtradinglive.mt4stats.com/

This is the live account with real money with initial deposit of $1000 and withdrawal of $500 midway and it still growing. However, I am unable to tell whether this is the actual trading record as we have no way to verify it. If you can email the seller and ask for the investor password than this can be easily verified.

As for the SL and TP, different pair seems to have different SL and TP.

EURCHF

EURUSD

EURGBP

EURJPY

I am very interested to know more about this EA too!

I get 1 pip spread on e/g with my mb trading its possible, this is not 08 its 10, no reason for high spread on eg or ec.

Looks like Martingdale by following the trades. It opens multiple sells in an ascending market and buys in a falling market. Be careful using an EA like this since it can blow the account fast.

Is 6 month fast? Following the trades he does have some trades that went on for days on one of his tests. Its weird, i'll have to do more research on this.

[spoiler:26ukmy10]Never trust, never fear, never beg[/spoiler:26ukmy10]

Well I looked at his feedback and e-mailed one person who did buy this to see if they were trading this live and their results

This was there brief reply

Hey,

Here also Steve, I trade with them on live account but I for myself only use the fortis and the vexo EA! Steve

- 458berlinetta

[quote]It seems that someone have misunderstood something, I´m not interested to sell my EA´s to everybody in this world so I don´t want to sell them en masse! I only want to sell my licenses to well-chosen people which take my offer seriously! Overall i only want to sell 6 more licenses now, because I only want a small circle of customers based on 10-15 people! The Reason is, I want to spend my full concentration to them! Personally, I think that quality is better than quantity! After I´ve sold 6 licenses I´ll never make this offer again! Over again, you can negotiate about the price but please do not ask for demos (which it´s easy to crack and it´s available in the forums, or resell them under one`s own name) or investor passwords, and you also don´t need to discuss in various forums about them! I want to prevent fraudulent use, that´s the reason why I´ve linked all accounts with mt4stats! Al important information you need, you can find here! I have a favor to ask you, please do not harass my customers with annoying questions! Please bear with me

NOTE: I sell not only 3 EA´s, I sell 1 license! So that means you´ll get all always updates and all my other developments (now I´ve created 5 EA´s which I´ve released)[/quote]

Decide for yourself, we do know now that the creator of this ea is a member of this forum :)) This is quiet amusing i might add, but who is it?

[spoiler:26ukmy10]Never trust, never fear, never beg[/spoiler:26ukmy10]

Hi all,

I was looking at this EA for a while on eBay and it was off and on for a while now. It looks ok, but no investor passwords or anything to confirm it besides mt4stats. If I had the cash maybe I would try it. Buyers of this EA on eBay don't usually respond, but the seller somehow finds out if you contacted them therefore his message "I have a favor to ask you, please do not harass my customers with annoying questions!".

By the way Cyrillic how do you know creator is a member of this forum?

[quote]It seems that someone have misunderstood something, I´m not interested to sell my EA´s to everybody in this world so I don´t want to sell them en masse! I only want to sell my licenses to well-chosen people which take my offer seriously! Overall i only want to sell 6 more licenses now, because I only want a small circle of customers based on 10-15 people! The Reason is, I want to spend my full concentration to them! Personally, I think that quality is better than quantity! After I´ve sold 6 licenses I´ll never make this offer again! Over again, you can negotiate about the price but please do not ask for demos (which it´s easy to crack and it´s available in the forums, or resell them under one`s own name) or investor passwords, and you also don´t need to discuss in various forums about them! I want to prevent fraudulent use, that´s the reason why I´ve linked all accounts with mt4stats! Al important information you need, you can find here! I have a favor to ask you, please do not harass my customers with annoying questions! Please bear with me

NOTE: I sell not only 3 EA´s, I sell 1 license! So that means you´ll get all always updates and all my other developments (now I´ve created 5 EA´s which I´ve released)[/quote]

Decide for yourself, we do know now that the creator of this ea is a member of this forum :)) This is quiet amusing i might add, but who is it?

Cyrillic,

May I know where do you get the above quoted text from? Is this true that someone in the forum wrote the ea and sell it on ebay? Please tell me where do you get the above posts from? Where do you find the author's post?

Thanks.

Cyrillic,

May I know where do you get the above quoted text from? Is this true that someone in the forum wrote the ea and sell it on ebay? Please tell me where do you get the above posts from? Where do you find the author's post?

Thanks.

He got it from the ebay sales page, posted at the very start of this thread.

looked at the mt4stats records, it won't be any faked ones. there're also real money deposits and w/d. taking the lesson from fxgenius/fpfproea, i just want to raise a question (among any other questions asked here already): what's the broker? is it just another fxgenius with the same hard-to-work-with-broker in different flavor? if so, then it won't be any worth for the rest of us. just my 2 cents.

Hi

Guys dont be fooled by his statment

He has depposited 50 10 dollars in cents account

which shows in cents account as 1000 cents

he has withdrawn 5 dollars which are not enough for

test i would only believe if he tests on atleast 5k dollrs accounts

not even cents he doesnt have money to trade atleast 1k dollrs

lets investigate

see this stats

http://fxinvtradingf.mt4stats.com

in the above stats u see first 6 trades are opened on 2nd and closed after 15 days thats not good and he is opening 6 to 7 orders at a time that means it is some free EA he is using it