(REQ) Add feature so you can change the lotsize

Hi folks,

is somebody able to add a feature to the following EA so you can change the lotsize e.g. to use 0.01 lots.

http://www.fileuploadx.de/277081

Thank you for your efforts! ^:)^

Best regards!

The EA seems to have potential. Here's a statement after just 2 days of running:

http://www.fileuploadx.de/751638

P.S.: Here are ideas of some users to develop that EA. If you´re interested to develop the EA you´re welcome. :)

"For the Ea I am currently developping I used something like (on M15) ; Buy if:

if(Close[0]>SMA_H4 && SMA_M15>SMA_H1 && Rsi (4)M15<30 && rsi_(8)_H1<30 && rsi_(8)_H4<30)//Oversold in UpTrend => BUY the first trade

that's give nice results with scaling in, that means this is for the first trade, and reentry if :

SMA_M15>SMA_H1 && Rsi (4) M15<30

Like I said before, rather rsi levels 30/70, I use Bollinger Bands applied to the Rsi that brings the advantage to control the volatility, trigger is when the Rsi go outside the BB (or better, when the Rsi previous bar was outside BB and come back inside bands).

- Using 20/80 as RSI threshold areas is better than 30/70

- Using RSI(5) is MUCH better than RSI(2). In fact, you might want to look into staggering the RSI period for the 3 timeframes: M15 use RSI(5), H1 use RSI(4), H4 use RSI(3).

- I think you still need a "trigger" to enter the trade. For example, just because the RSI levels are above the 80 threshold (and below H4 SMA), does not necessarily mean the pair is ready to move downward. In this situation once the trade criteria is met, I find moving to M5 and getting a true SHORT signal (you can use your favorite indicator, etc) is a good trigger to enter the trade. This trigger should be easy for you to automate.

- High impact news filter is a good idea. So would be a holiday filter."