(Req) Forex Net Trap System

• 1 month later...

Re: (Req) Forex Net Trap System

this seems to be a simple and profitable system.From what i have gathered the system trades the gbp/usd

at 06.30 london time you set a pending order to buy or sell depending on the signal then leave the trade to trigger only to check after 2 hours at to 08.30 london time. The triggered trade should have closed by hitting the stop-loss(30pips) or take profit(??pips) if not you simple close the trade.if at 08.30hr the trade was not triggered you simple cancel the pending order.The system should take about 10 minutes at 06.30hr to set up the order and another 5 minutes at 08.30 to check the trade(close/cancel order).A total of 15 minutes to implement the system and to date the system averages just over 200pips a month

Re: (Req) Forex Net Trap System

Hi,I have this system and will try and upload it otherwise pm me if you are wanting it quickly.

The system is more or less as deya13 says apart from you trade in the direction of a simple 40ma which you put on the GU 15 min chart.It can work if you do it every day but the odds are the day you miss a trade it will be a winner and vice versa.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
theres a thread devoted to the system over at t2w boards, it started out with just 2 or 3 people in march who began recording their results, as the months passed more and more people joined in and made all kinds of modifications and now they have hoardes of net trap junkies lol .... but the original system the one they call "plain vanilla NT" still works although june may not have given good results, overall it does what the creator claimed it would do.

hermanhess when do you plan to start this and do you know what "mods" others have done to make it more profitable??

haven't yet got around to it, when i find drop one of the systems i'm currently testing I'll probably take a look at net trap. I think they've made all kinds of mods. one is called the mini net trap where they shoot for 10 pips with the same 30 pip sl. I'm not sure how profitable the mods are but if you check the thread at t2w they've published results for the original system as well as the modifications.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Well, there is an EA now. If anybody wants it, let me know - and I`ll upload it to 4sh@red. Just need to create an account (and overcome company firewall restrictions).

Regards

indo37

Sounds good.Is the EA with the latest mods that the author did and is this your own EA?.However I still am not sure whether this is a profitable system or not!

When I first bought it it never really performed but who knows!