• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Market Matrix

luk32,

Can you share the book please.... ^:)^

Dear mashika,

I suspect that he has the book and it is likely the reason why he comes back here everytime. Ask him to share page 48 and 74, I bet that he will fail. ;) =))

Dear mashika,

I suspect that he has the book and it is likely the reason why he comes back here everytime. Ask him to share page 48 and 74, I bet that he will fail. ;) =))

You have lost your bet, K12. I'm here again.

I will not share the 2 pages you have requested, but I will tell you what they contain :

- page 48 : a part of the description of the MC4 Matrix cycle and its relation with the MC3 Matrix cycle.

- page 74 : a chart explaning a special Matrix rule.

Bye for now.

Dear mashika,

You have lost your bet, K12. I'm here again.

I will not share the 2 pages you have requested, but I will tell you what they contain :

- page 48 : a part of the description of the MC4 Matrix cycle and its relation with the MC3 Matrix cycle.

- page 74 : a chart explaning a special Matrix rule.

Bye for now.

The simple condition was that you provide those two pages to prove your claim. The description you’ve given is rather vague and also, could be obtained from other sources. Moreover, it cannot be verified for the moment. You have not met the simple conditions put in front of you and thus for now you have failed to prove your claim. You obviously cannot share it even if you really wanted because you simply do not own the book! :o What a funny situation. =))

The simple condition was that you provide those two pages to prove your claim. The description you’ve given is rather vague and also, could be obtained from other sources. Moreover, it cannot be verified for the moment. You have not met the simple conditions put in front of you and thus for now you have failed to prove your claim. You obviously cannot share it even if you really wanted because you simply do not own the book! :o What a funny situation. =))

You are funny, K12 :) Haven't you chosen these 2 pages randomly ? You can ask for any page, I will tell you its content.

But, whatever the arguments, I simply don't share this stuff. Enough said.

hey guys.... please dont arguing... both of you are nice guys...

please lets get back to this topic...

anyone can create mirror download links ??

Both nice guys, LOL =))

One shares and contributes to our community, the other doesn't...

Juz ignore him,he will regret as every dog has it day in the sun.When he need help!!!!!!!

Anyway we will able to find it here sooner or later with or without his help.So why work-up over such passer-by.

He may be ignored, but the fact that he could be getting excellent trading systems and ideas from this forum with such ill attitude cannot be ignored. Besides, because of him, I will not be able to share Nexus for a while, at least in open way. Regarding Matrix itself, I am not sure why it is considered better than the last R.Miner's book. Both of the methods would give similar signals, just in different ways.

He may be ignored, but the fact that he could be getting excellent trading systems and ideas from this forum with such ill attitude cannot be ignored. Besides, because of him, I will not be able to share Nexus for a while, at least in open way. Regarding Matrix itself, I am not sure why it is considered better than the last R.Miner's book. Both of the methods would give similar signals, just in different ways.

Hi Dino,

There are also several other members here you do not want to share some of their systems, books, courses, etc. Their choice, of all of them, must respected. You cannot force someone. Just ignore them. Soon or later, someone else will come and propose to share.

If I'm not wrong, Nexus has nothing in common with the Matrix itelf. It contains just 2 simple strategies based on Fib ratio and Stochastics. But I may be wrong concerning Marix.

• 2 weeks later...