FX DealButler

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Soundfx,

Thank you much but it says files are temporary unavailable.

Is it also possible that you can pack a manual with these indicators so we know how to trade it. Or anyone here have a manual please post.

would someone be kind enough to share the whole pack again so we can have everything in one pack with the manual

Thank you for your time and effort

Edited by patheway

lol thanks

I sent you a pm

Hi patheway,

You got there too quick lol.

File is now available at megaupload - it was available on some of the other multiupload links earlier though.

I've not got a manual, though I'm sure that someone else here must have a copy ;)

Hmm - it looks as though pm's not working I can't see any new messages.

I'm not sure if it's just my connection/browser or not, though all last night the forum wasn't available with a message saying sever upgrade and then today it was back again, but the summary page with the new posts on seems to have disappeared. If things were changed on the server it may explain why pm isn't working.

I would just load everything into the appropriate directories, then apply one of the two templates and then remove everything you don't need.

Thanks with the forum you need to play with it. I could not find a way at first to get here when I log in I was at a page that just listed all the online members but no option to go anywhere so I just picked a member click on him then click on his posts which brought into the forum. I am sure you can get to your PM but you need to find a way lol..

thanks again for this.

So with no manual is this system as simple if matching colors and waiting for a buy single on a pair..

it's ok, pm was just very slow.

Normally these multiple indicator systems trigger when colours match up, just run it in demo next week for a bit and I'm sure that you'll soon spot where the best signals are coming from.

I guess that they use S/R lines for setting targets and stops too. I had a quick search around the web looking for a video which shows the system in action with no joy. Lots of other systems have these though I couldn't find one for Deal Butler.

Irathi,

Sorry - I missed some bits out.

Here's the new link:

http://www.multiupload.com/B8NRP0RKV8

and screenshot:

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4063/4629182449_d0afa335d9_o.jpg

Thanks so much for this Soundfx. I have tested all and indicators work on charts.

Thanks for the manual too!

The script given by Birt is working. Just attach the script to any chart and your EA will be working.

No account number need to be entered.

Download the pdf file of the fx dealbutler breakout system from here:

http://depositfiles.com/en/rmv/4341782013953495

enjoy..

Hi,

I cannot get it to work.

Keep getting the error "Registration key failed for account # ... "

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...