Financial Fixed Odds Profits Course

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: (Req) Financial Fixed Odds Profits Course

Well it's certainly a comprehensive course. It unpacks to about 3.5GB, split into 10 disks

01 - Introduction

02 - Market concepts 1

03 - Market concepts 2

04 - Market concepts 3

05 - Market concepts 4

06 - Training concepts 1

07 - Training concepts 2

08 - Additional information

09 - Live trade examples

10 - Software

The basic idea is this:

You open up 4 charts in Metatrader, Monthly, Weekly, Daily, 4hr

Using their custom indicators you look at the Monthly to check the trend, then you follow their flow chart to show you what type of 'trade' you are looking for (which involves checking the weekly, daily and 4hr charts)

It all hangs around there being a confluence of divergence/convergence, fibs, fib extensions, support/resistance lines and monthly/weekly pivots to show you where you place your bet.

I haven't gone through all the disks as I understand all the indicators so I jumped into the putting it all together bit.

The logic is sound. If you have a confluence of the above around a certain area then it's a 'safe' bet that price won't reach/break this area. Obviously nothing is certain but it should increase the probability of price not breaking through. The only bet type you use is the 'price never reaches x'.

Strangely they only walk you through 2 live examples. They do walk you through these very well, but with 10 different types of trades I'd have thought they'd have been more examples.

The one thing I can't get my head around though is that for some of these bets you'd be risking £1000 to make as little as £200 (they actually work out 3 bets - high, medium, safe which give a return of 50+%, 20-50%, 5-20%). They quote success rates of 95-98%, which if true would mean you'd make a tidy profit. With spreadbetting I'd never risk £1000 to make £200, regardless of how good a trade setup looked, so maybe it's just a mindset that I need to break from to give this a chance.

So in a short answer, I don't know if it's all it's cracked up to be. It's certainly more than I was expecting, but I don't really like having MA's, Bollinger bands, Fibs, Pivots, MACD and custom indicators on 1 timeframe, let alone on 3 timeframes all open at once. Makes my head spin!

I'd be keen to hear from others.

Re: (Req) Financial Fixed Odds Profits Course

Strangely they only walk you through 2 live examples. They do walk you through these very well, but with 10 different types of trades I'd have thought they'd have been more examples.

The one thing I can't get my head around though is that for some of these bets you'd be risking £1000 to make as little as £200 (they actually work out 3 bets - high, medium, safe which give a return of 50+%, 20-50%, 5-20%). They quote success rates of 95-98%, which if true would mean you'd make a tidy profit. With spreadbetting I'd never risk £1000 to make £200, regardless of how good a trade setup looked, so maybe it's just a mindset that I need to break from to give this a chance.

So in a short answer, I don't know if it's all it's cracked up to be. It's certainly more than I was expecting, but I don't really like having MA's, Bollinger bands, Fibs, Pivots, MACD and custom indicators on 1 timeframe, let alone on 3 timeframes all open at once. Makes my head spin!

I'd be keen to hear from others.

Mate, from your conclusions I consider you as a trader is on the next development stage, above that one, for which this course was made.

Thank you for your deep insight. You saved people (including me) tons of time! Appreciated. :shand:

Re: Financial Fixed Odds Profits Course

mirror other than sendspace please... mediafire or rapid*share much much appreciated... ^:)^

Please never use rapidshare. It is the worst free file-hoster out there. Makes you sick getting 20 up to 50 times "all free slots occupied. Try again later or pay".

I am using the free "Orbit Downloader" . It downloads the files 2x faster than other download-managers.

http://www.orbitdownloader.com/

On sendspace the daily dl-limit is 1GB.

These files take some time.

Hello everyone,

I don't have the orginal zip files used in the last upload, so I've had to rezip the files again. Not sure if they are the same size etc as the previous ones so for those that had only managed to download part of the files you may have to start again. Apologies about that.

This time I've uploaded to multiupl0ad so hopefully you'll have more sites to download from.

FFOP.zip (53.8 MB)
hxxp://www.multiupload.com/4Y64WRGIA3

FFOP.z01 (95 MB)
hxxp://www.multiupload.com/BGP6XNT94P

FFOP.z02 (95 MB)
hxxp://www.multiupload.com/QK3KZP1FZL

FFOP.z03 (95 MB)
hxxp://www.multiupload.com/KY7ACQCQHH

FFOP.z04 (95 MB)
hxxp://www.multiupload.com/76R5J3N3OI

FFOP.z05 (95 MB)
hxxp://www.multiupload.com/9L08VQOK0K

FFOP.z06 (95 MB)
hxxp://www.multiupload.com/W79HC86GDZ

FFOP.z07 (95 MB)
hxxp://www.multiupload.com/S234AUHIL0

FFOP.z08 (95 MB)
hxxp://www.multiupload.com/O4PGTFH5DK

FFOP.z09 (95 MB)
hxxp://www.multiupload.com/M82WNJV1E0

FFOP.z10 (95 MB)
hxxp://www.multiupload.com/GR7I449LYS

FFOP.z11 (95 MB)
hxxp://www.multiupload.com/WVPJ789LKG

FFOP.z12 (95 MB)
hxxp://www.multiupload.com/RD8OXIDXF8

FFOP.z13 (95 MB)
hxxp://www.multiupload.com/ASLTU7NXII

FFOP.z14 (95 MB)
hxxp://www.multiupload.com/D4P1V8SZQU

FFOP.z15 (95 MB)
hxxp://www.multiupload.com/J2LHRW0RXB

FFOP.z16 (95 MB)
hxxp://www.multiupload.com/93P4B6QJK7

FFOP.z17 (95 MB)
hxxp://www.multiupload.com/UNGGK1DX4E

FFOP.z18 (95 MB)
hxxp://www.multiupload.com/R8YEB6FH30

FFOP.z19 (95 MB)
hxxp://www.multiupload.com/U3BDGJ6IXD

FFOP.z20 (95 MB)
hxxp://www.multiupload.com/VAI01E2GCC

FFOP.z21 (95 MB)
hxxp://www.multiupload.com/REGL5FNPVB

FFOP.z22 (95 MB)
hxxp://www.multiupload.com/KNESPIB250

FFOP.z23 (95 MB)
hxxp://www.multiupload.com/LXRXGGN49R

FFOP.z24 (95 MB)
hxxp://www.multiupload.com/WCG0UWF80Y

FFOP.z25 (95 MB)
hxxp://www.multiupload.com/8EABWYBJQQ

FFOP.z26 (95 MB)
hxxp://www.multiupload.com/1VQZQ4ZRTR

FFOP.z27 (95 MB)
hxxp://www.multiupload.com/QDCE7YLJZW

FFOP.z28 (95 MB)
hxxp://www.multiupload.com/SB8OU2SNIT

FFOP.z29 (95 MB)
hxxp://www.multiupload.com/Q1IMDAQJ4L

FFOP.z30 (95 MB)
hxxp://www.multiupload.com/BLTO3W5QCH

hello mate,

turns out the system is a lot bigger than I initially thought. it's about 4 gig in size....i

i've also discovered that my cd-rom doesn't want to work for more than about 2 mins at a time which makes it impossible to zip the contents. i'll get that fixed today (hopefully) and then I can get to work.

I'll aim to get it done for this weekend.

Cheers

hello mate,

turns out the system is a lot bigger than I initially thought. it's about 4 gig in size....i

i've also discovered that my cd-rom doesn't want to work for more than about 2 mins at a time which makes it impossible to zip the contents. i'll get that fixed today (hopefully) and then I can get to work.

I'll aim to get it done for this weekend.

Cheers

Thanks for letting me know mate. :-bd

Is there a manual about this system in a nutshell, or can some briefly describe what they try to do, i really don't want to spend hours watching some demagogue talk about things trivial to his system...

[spoiler:26ukmy10]Never trust, never fear, never beg[/spoiler:26ukmy10]