Robot Forex 2015 Professional

Re: Robot Forex 2015 Professional

the main idea behind this ea is that it won't make any profit following the trend, it makes the most profit during those huge movements against it since than its forced to take more profit the more it wagers. I can do it for you but you'll see that it won't really do much. Are you trading this ea's specified trading hours or do you trade it around the clock. I seem to have better results trading it during time specified (slower session). Other than that I love the way this scalper traders.

[spoiler:26ukmy10]Never trust, never fear, never beg[/spoiler:26ukmy10]

the main idea behind this ea is that it won't make any profit following the trend, it makes the most profit during those huge movements against it since than its forced to take more profit the more it wagers. I can do it for you but you'll see that it won't really do much. Are you trading this ea's specified trading hours or do you trade it around the clock. I seem to have better results trading it during time specified (slower session). Other than that I love the way this scalper traders.

yup, i keep it on for 24/5. just want to push it to its limit, and beside i'm kinda 'fast-moving-trader' type :D , just can't wait for hours even days to see one EA open a trade. Anyway, that's the very essence of a scalping isn't it? looking for a profit from a (hopefully huge) move in shortest time.

Btw, on yr forward test you turned the 'useHourTrade' to false, aren't you? how's the result turns out? mind to share yr result?

I tested it on different accounts, with hours on i can lock in around 25 % a night which great result in itself. I've also tested it on hourly timeframe which produces a less risky but more consistent result of around 25% a week. I had it margincall a demo on fxcm which was annoying since after it margincalled several trades it shot back to takeprofit and closed, but that was due to overleveraging sometimes i would not want to do again. Anyway i started a few tests on alpari one on e/u and one on e/g pair and will run them through a week non stop to see the performance. Im loooking for ea's ability to handle large news releases and move untouched. I thinking of adding a newsfilter to it which will help it avoid trading NFP and all high impact releases some of which might impact its into margincall. Other than that there is nothing much to share.

I tested it on different accounts, with hours on i can lock in around 25 % a night which great result in itself. I've also tested it on hourly timeframe which produces a less risky but more consistent result of around 25% a week. I had it margincall a demo on fxcm which was annoying since after it margincalled several trades it shot back to takeprofit and closed, but that was due to overleveraging sometimes i would not want to do again. Anyway i started a few tests on alpari one on e/u and one on e/g pair and will run them through a week non stop to see the performance. Im loooking for ea's ability to handle large news releases and move untouched. I thinking of adding a newsfilter to it which will help it avoid trading NFP and all high impact releases some of which might impact its into margincall. Other than that there is nothing much to share.

That'll be nice if u can incorporate a news filter into it, as i don't believe it'll handle that either.

So, any idea to modify it to be a trend-following one (much-like FAPT scalping algorithm, maybe?), or maybe this ea is not well-equipped with such capability in the first place? well, who knows, maybe by combining thsee 2 algorithms we'll end up with a near-great ea ever? :)

Anyway, keep in touch and keep us posted.

This ea does not have a particular order send structure, to be honest orders it opens are random as its not based on order opening but rather on order placement/ money management. I am very happy with it and it preforms will if you know how to use it. Now you can do what you please.

This ea does not have a particular order send structure, to be honest orders it opens are random as its not based on order opening but rather on order placement/ money management. I am very happy with it and it preforms will if you know how to use it. Now you can do what you please.[/quote

Cyrillic, mind to share how you optimize it? And, how any upadate on the modification? Let's test it. thks.

All default out the box settings run it from 14pm - 2am est with risk of 0.1 lot per 5000 dollars on 100 leverage brokers and .2 on alpari, my custom mods of this are not sufficient and will not add you any extra profitability they are just for me toy with ;) rayrwg I have a question about live order slippage and fills of the ea on alpari uk do you find the performance similar to demo or different in terms of those (trades will indeed be different because ea uses randomizer to open buy sell but how is order execution and closing work.

I not sure about the slippage but it seems like this is semi martingale system and according to their website recomended run on scalping session (low markets hours). result on live account on Alpari uk totally different compare with the demo account.

May be spread and slippage issue and my opinion better use in low session markets as for 24/5 can make %DD.

Need to forward test with different TF and currencies. I try it on Eur/Gbp 5m chart let see how it goes.

24/7 is a bad idea for this ea since large move will destroy your acc, eg is a bit safer but gains are much lower. It is settled this ea is meant to be run from 14 est to 1est, it won't make as much profit but it won't destroy your live account either.

All default out the box settings run it from 14pm - 2am est with risk of 0.1 lot per 5000 dollars on 100 leverage brokers and .2 on alpari, my custom mods of this are not sufficient and will not add you any extra profitability they are just for me toy with ;) rayrwg I have a question about live order slippage and fills of the ea on alpari uk do you find the performance similar to demo or different in terms of those (trades will indeed be different because ea uses randomizer to open buy sell but how is order execution and closing work.

If broker time is GMT+2, what should the start and end time be set at based on your above suggestion?

I have use this EA with my live account, with very little time of forward test it on demo account, i learn my lesson since my live account was blown away but i still confidence this EA is good and only need some tuning

the original EA is for 4 digits broker, but i would like to run it on 5 digits broker (Alpari uk) as well

Need some additional stealth system (hide TP and SL) from broker, closed open position same like 4 digits broker (wider TP)

Forward test on other currencies i.e Eur/Chf, Eur/Gbp, Usd/jpy have good result not just Gbp/Usd only

Need some skill people to make this EA perform better

• 10 months later...

I tried this on Renko 10pip with wicks, USDJPY.

Start 5000

Lotsize 2.5

Max trade = 1

Tradetime = off

Backtest from November 4 to Jan 14th.

from 5k to 91k

100% winners

0% drawdown.

• 2 weeks later...
How did you backtest on renko ? How about for a longer period and other pairs ?

its a long procedure, but if your still interested ill reply. on the issue of how to backtest renko.

• 1 month later...