LindencourtFX Manual System.

Re: LindencourtFX Manual System.

Actually, it will work at any trending market in any session. Yesterday did fine during Asian session with JPY and AUD and during London session with EUR and GBP as well. Today had plenty of losses due to whipsaws.

Do you use any additional indicators with this system? I am planning to try this system shortly. It has received some good reviews on some other forex trading sites.

Are you still profitable for the week after the whipsaws? Are you using longer term trends to confirm the trades? I would love to help find a successful method to trade with this system.

Do you use any additional indicators with this system? I am planning to try this system shortly. It has received some good reviews on some other forex trading sites.

I'm going to combine it with Black Dog system (and use Lindencourt CCI and RSI indis to confirm the entry instead of Black Dog's one) and use it on 30min timeframe. Looks promising.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry, guys, forgot to add the template.

Here is the right one

http://slil.ru/28748436

Not that I'm very satisfied with the results. Missing too much good moves.

http://www.got4a.com/6BH0.PNG

Looks very promising. If the Lindencourt alone generates arrow indicators confirming entry and exit? Let me test it tonight. It at least has a much pro looking website.

Hi everybody,

I have some questions about Lindencourt this week i did some testing with it on Demo and i think it is a really good system.

Also the manuals included are good explained the system.

Now there is 1 thing i now there does not exist a holly grail but this system gives a good accuracy now i wonder if soemeone also using this system and what there thoughts are.

Also it gives sometimes false signals maybe someone have discoverd a way to make it even more stronger hope this thread continues because it is a really great system!!

It has a lot of winnings ;)

I've been using it for my last 3 trading sessions and having good success with it. Its seems it performs best right after a crossover. I added a MA crossover alert indicator to my charts so I know when to check my charts. I'm using it on the 15M charts.

To VOFF: I like that you've combined it with Black Dog. I've actually combined it with the Stienitz Indicator and after checking the charts it looks like it might help me reenter trends a little sooner. The developer says in his manual not to use it on the M30 charts. He doesn't explain why but I read that on page 18 in the manual.

why fix what isnt broken? the system is fine as it is! yes there is the odd lose but which system out there is perfect? if you follow the system and resist the urge to tweak it because you want to make more pips then it works. i doubt any of the above alterations will have improved the system one iota.

dont forget it is a trend following system not a day trading system!