Forex Mentor: Forex Profits With Macd

gringoh

Re: Forex Mentor: Forex Profits With Macd

Hi gringoh,thanks for your great efforts. I just resolved my problems and you don't need to make a new archive.here my steps for those reference:I deleted all files and downloaded part 2-11 from the first link;then downloaded part 1 from the second link which came with bonus;extracted all files and got one folder named "MACD".There was one message said 020808.swf was corrupt,downloaded this file from the second link and pasted it to the folder 'COTW" under folder"MACD".

Hi gringoh,thanks for your great efforts. I just resolved my problems and you don't need to make a new archive.here my steps for those reference:I deleted all files and downloaded part 2-11 from the first link;then downloaded part 1 from the second link which came with bonus;extracted all files and got one folder named "MACD".There was one message said 020808.swf was corrupt,downloaded this file from the second link and pasted it to the folder 'COTW" under folder"MACD".

Yes, this is one way of doing it. Another way is to when you extract with winrar tick the "keep broken files" option and then extract, you will still get the error massage but if you play the file it will work okay, at least it did for me...

This also often works with other other files, so if someone cannot reupload or redownload, it is always an option...

any how if you have a problem here is a link to cotw-020808.swf

http://rapidshare.com/files/329120602/cotw.rar

regards,

hai guys.. I like this course.. but he mostly show his magic trading setup but i can't find how he set the MACD parameters and other indies.. any one can help me to find this? i haven't sit and watch it seriously yet, I just scrolling the course at the moment .. please advice

I have to download everything again and to make a new archive.

Will be done for the next week-end.

Sorry for the delay, but it seems to be the best way,

Regards,

If when creating your rar archives you use the "put recovery record" then it is very easy to fix the archives for the downloaders on their computers; winrar has the option to fix corrupted archive and if the recovery record is added then it is usually easily done. You can also use the "test archived files" option when creating an archive with winrar, in this way you can be always sure that your files are not corrupted before upload. You can also set it in your winrar default compression options so that it will always automatically do it for you.

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/2090/03jan201071411pm.png

Hi,

Another New link including original and bonus files. All download links r tested, no error.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=9f769866c55b3c85b64026cfc061123657cc6ec806491f617ec2adf5ae0c10e8

Cheers,

:)

UPDATE 10Jan2009: All missing files are included in the above dl link.

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men/women to do nothing. Sharing is caring