(Req) Trend Pointer indicator

osaze

• 4 weeks later...

Re: (Req) Trend Pointer indicator

I think these guys just get the free indicators, change the code a bit, and change how arrows look then sell the systems for hundreds of dollars.

This is a screenshot from Broco broker (The indicators are TrendBars, and TFX Reversal) they are already posted here. The TFX Reversal; is in fact ASCTrend or known as PerkyASCTrend.. I cannot believe all these indicator duplicates! TrendBars is a smoothed Heikin Ashi.

I can see difference, maybe due to data feed or they change settings a bit. It still looks pretty much the same. and to be honest; TFX Reversal or ASCTrend will work very well in wide ranging markets, with clear up and down swings, so they choose best tradable areas, but there will be weeks you will have false signals that will wipe out many pips ofcourse you can apply another indicator and it's a good system, but I am not sure why they are selling and reinventing the wheel. See screens:

This is my own screenshot (perkyasctrend and trendbars..)

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/6947/tfx.gif

This is their screenshot for same period and currency pair AUDUSD around october.. it is really close:

http://www.worldefiles.com/fx/aud.gif

^^ :))

My greetings to all traders over there! :shand:

=)) Thanks Dreamy :) YOU ANALISE PLON VERY WELL!!! :)

but. if I were you :D I would post the indicator... cos you know what, That KWU KWU the pepsi cola, who post above u is still curious and insist about the real deal and wont believe it easily! even he have it on its HARDRIVE :) so please ... be kind! :)

Ill help u, kwu ! :D

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

:D I do not have the "REAL" trendpointer indicator although I believe its something really close or a clone of the mentioned indicators..anyway i will put it here if I ever found that so-called TrendPointer..and we will confirm that it's nothing different than asctrend ;))

@dreamy

Very nice analization. I believe you. Almost every commercial system can be improviced with free indicators. But the problem is getting the exact settings.

@Kardel

Read my above post, and watch my Englich word by word. Have anyone EXPLORED this indicator yet?. what do you understand by that?.

Take it as an English assignment and pass it on my inbox, tomorrow morning... or you get the jump the jump like a frog))!

dont hide on the shadows of my avater to achieve your goals!!

but anyway your still my guy

.....SELFISHNESS IS A DISEASE.....

@dreamy

Very nice analization. I believe you. Almost every commercial system can be improviced with free indicators. But the problem is getting the exact settings.

:) I am sure you get what i mean ... so post any indicator and renamed with trend pointer ... :D I am sure pepsi-KWU will be delighted :) trust me my friend ...

@Kardel

Read my above post, and watch my Englich word by word. Have anyone EXPLORED this indicator yet?. what do you understand by that?.

Take it as an English assignment and pass it on my inbox, tomorrow morning... or you get the jump the jump like a frog))!

dont hide on the shadows of my avater to achieve your goals!!

but anyway your still my guy

dough Kwu .. if I am "watching" your english how can I understand it ... eh ? I m not jumping on conclusion ... I just help u to ask it for YOU! pal ...

and KWU ... one more thing .. I like Diet-Coke or Coca cola zero better :)

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

@kardel i only asked if anyone has CRACKED the code of trendpointer, that was what i mean by EXPLORE. Now do you understand?

and that was what dreamy did exactly.

Yeesss! you like diet coke better ofcourse you know you know you are an old man. I have never seen a man of your age that likes ordinary drinks. My father also likes Diet coke and soda water.

As for a bouncing boy like me, i still like Fanta Orange.

i suggest you take herbal drinks, i heard that it makes you feel stronger every day. U need it.

sorry off topic :D

.....SELFISHNESS IS A DISEASE.....