dashboard just released

toddanderson

Hi,

On my platform I don't have copper, Russell & EUX, How do i remove them from the indicator so it does not affect the overall stock indices percentages ? (the large white numbers)

Also the FTSE appears to be in the USA indices, How can it be moved to the Europe Indices ?

Edited by shabz

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank for your good work inko.gnito,much appreciated , also if i must confirm the bug of FTSE ,like tell of shabz. I will ask if you can add a bar chart section for Bond . They are on Broco : Bund(FGBL_CONT) , US Bond(ZN_CONT) ,Gilt(GLONG_CONT) ,i think can be interesting compare they move with other markets. And because i see dashboard are set on daily period ,and basically is a momentum brekout strategy, can be interesting set the period of other timeframes like 4H ,weekly , in simple mode by change timeframe of the basic chart . Watching other timeframe can give more oppurtunities and more point of view also for multi timeframe strategy . Exscuse me all for my bad english.

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/182/gbpjpydiv.jpg

At the time of this trade was London Session and GBP currency strength was >90%. JPY was low but cannot remember the exact figure at the time.I observed bullish divergence on both Stochactics and MACD.

I also was in the gbpchf trade at that london session. CHF currency was <10% more like 5-6%. This was the better trade of the two because GBP and CHF were >90% and ,10% from the dashboard.

Hope this helps.

I find two leading filters are :

1. Divergence

2. Currency strength meter (there are many on the forum)

Then use simple EMA cross to enter. I use childplayfx which is triple EMA cross (This is also freely obtained on the forum).

This move in the picture had nothing to do with any indy or tech reading . All GBP pairs move at the same time due the UK GDP number which came in at a MUCH higher reading just check it at forexfactory.com. Same event happen on the GBP/USD . The only good thing about the Dashboard is that it gives the reading for Gold , Silver and other instruments which other broker do not have. But having said that its ready is no different or no better then the 'iPanel" indy.

Edited by German

This move in the picture had nothing to do with any indy or tech reading . All GBP pairs move at the same time due the UK GDP number which came in at a MUCH higher reading just check it at forexfactory.com. Same event happen on the GBP/USD . The only good thing about the Dashboard is that it gives the reading for Gold , Silver and other instruments which other broker do not have. But having said that its ready is no different or no better then the 'iPanel" indy.

What is the ipanel indy? I am not familiar.

Please show.

Yes agree the news has alot of impact on the markets movement. On friday all GBP pairs moved alot after the news announcement. This does nt mean it happens all the time.These currency strength meters are just tools saying the same thing. Price action is sufficient with S&R .I personally find these dashboards useful in my trading as a tool to alert me. I dont have to watch 100's of charts.

I was asked to show a divergence example and so I did.

Modified dashboard showing no values for commodities or index.

What am I doing incorrect.? Anyone have the same problem?

Original dashboard working 100%.

Please correct.

Many thanks

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/7450/modifiedbrocodashboard.jpg

THanks you must change symbol , i think inko.gnito put symbol of his broker, look on "Inputs" of the indicator .

You are correct... I will have to work out the correct symbol as Broco platform offers many symbols for each index and commodity. I will have to compare with the original dashboard to see if values agree.

Guest fxtrader23a
thanks for distributing todd.howdare you give away my hard earned work for free. this is my blood sweat and tears. its not yours to give away its my intellectual property you twit

Guest fxtrader23a
who the hell do you think you are modifying my code and using it how you please. i am going to take this to the authorities and prosecute however i can.

Guest fxtrader23a
Thanks for your reply.

I have resolved the number of currency pairs. You are correct. There are 27 pairs in the original dashboard NOT 30 pairs as I stated. My eyes counted 10 pairs across not 9 pairs across. Therefore 10x3=30, 9x3=27.

I found the 4 row with the remaining 3 pairs. Is it possible to add any more pairs or markets ( GOLD,SILVER,INDICI)?

Alerts:

To come on once for the Asian/US/London session. Usually once the pair is 90% or 10% it stays that way for the session. It may fluctuate, but once in a trade, the trader is expected to stay near the PC till exited the trade.

Similarly with the BUY/SELL signal: once for the trading session.

Perhaps a feature to put in the INPUTS for Asian :start and finish times(GMT); London: start and finish time and the same for US session: start and finish times.

Yes this is a great profitable strategy as a stand alone. Enter 90%/10% currency strength . Exit: number of pips: 10-20 pips depending on the pair traded. EURGBP=10 pips, More volitile pairs 20 pips. SL: swing high/low. BE= as soon as possible. I trade manually so I adjust the SL to BE .WIN RATE 80+%. When filtered with divergence up to 90+%. I trade 1% of my account, so I am happy with smaller pip profit per trade.(It is easier and probable to get 10-20 pips than more per trade). So by compounding my lots traded.... 1% of my account.....I trade more lots per 10-20pips profit.

Have I answered your questions

Yeh nice strategy , pity its not yours and you have no f...ing clue how much time and effort ive put into this . how dare you pass this off as if you developed it you dont have the first clue how to trade or any type of ethics by taking my indicator using it and pretending to sound intelligent. you have absolutely no right.

I modded the code a bit. New features:

- option to change the non-Forex symbols names to what your MT4 broker uses

- option that force the refresh of the data, which may help to keep the displayed data current

- shrinked the entire display

- added Silver and Copper to the Commodities

Tested well on ActivTrades account.

Download here:

Pass for archive: indo

Nice work, much better after your modd.

I initially though that this indicator is something from Broco. In respect of fxtrader23a I removed the modded version.

For those wanting to calculate the strength. The formula is no rocket science:

Strength = ( Daily Close - Daily Low ) / ( Daily High - Daily Low )

Code your own dashboard or go buying it from fxtrader23a and get explained how to use it.

Yeh nice strategy , pity its not yours and you have no f...ing clue how much time and effort ive put into this . how dare you pass this off as if you developed it you dont have the first clue how to trade or any type of ethics by taking my indicator using it and pretending to sound intelligent. you have absolutely no right.

Fxtrader23a

You are no better off then anyone else YOU ALONG WITH EVERYONE ELSE ON THE NET who took (stold) the original idea for all currecny meters from THE FATHER and CREATOR of the idea in the first placefrom TOM YEOMANS , EVERYONE KNOWNS THAT!! you dam fool, so the next time you start calling people names and start say "you came up with the idea" I am calling YOU STRAIGHT TO YOUR FACE A DAM LIER! go home and cry to your mon and tell her how you stold something and got mad like a baby when someone just made something better than you did from something you STOLD FROM TOM YEOMANS, GROW UP!!

Edited by German

Fxtrader23a

You are no better off then anyone else YOU ALONG WITH EVERYONE ELSE ON THE NET who took (stold) the original idea for all currecny meters from THE FATHER and CREATOR of the idea in the first placefrom TOM YEOMANS , EVERYONE KNOWNS THAT!! you dam fool, so the next time you start calling people names and start say "you came up with the idea" I am calling YOU STRAIGHT TO YOUR FACE A DAM LIER! go home and cry to your mon and tell her how you stold something and got mad like a baby when someone just made something better than you did from something you STOLD FROM TOM YEOMANS, GROW UP!!

Das ist genug, german ! Diese fxtrader23a wird sein Schwein Bruder in den Papierkorb zu erfüllen :P

SHARING CONTINUES !

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

Fxtrader23a: post your answer to German's post. If it is true, there is no reason to complain about sharing it here.

BTW: the formula is so pretty straight forward simple that one should shame to claim it a intellectual property.

@German: may you post a link to TOM YEOMANS site where I can find evidence that this "indicator" is his invention?

Fxtrader23a: post your answer to German's post. If it is true, there is no reason to complain about sharing it here.

BTW: the formula is so pretty straight forward simple that one should shame to claim it a intellectual property.

@German: may you post a link to TOM YEOMANS site where I can find evidence that this "indicator" is his invention?

No Problem. Here is the link and it goes ALL THE WAY BACK to 2006 when the first currency meter was made. Just check back to the year 2006, This is when Tom gave out for free to everyone the FISRT copy of the meter that worked on an Excel spread sheet to just about everyone on this planet. Then came all the copy starting with Henry Liu who was the first to steal the idea , after that everyone else . if you read the Blog you will see beyond ANY doubt that Tom Yeomans was the creator of the idea. The rest are just liers if they make any claim that if was there.

http://tomyeomans.livejournal.com/?skip=5

Edited by German

currency meters

My understanding of these currency meters is the concept of finding the strongest and weakest currency came from TOM YEOMAN.

Since then there are many programmers who have programmed dashboards giving the same information and calling them different names.

Some are commercial and many are free.

Just on this forum there is:

1. This broco dashboard (this shows commodities and Index information). These values are independant of FX currency values.

2. Currency meter v5( which has Timeframe (TF)adjusted)

3. Hector traders forex index indicator ( which has TF adjusted)

4. Megatrend guy with his currency meter

5. Swingman has a column in his dashboard called combitrend (SEE Forex factory)

6. This one is coded by ferrufx and free on FF( has tf adjusted) called CCFp-Diff (v2.0) (see image) http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=116412

Indicator available here for free. All information to the use and set is here on the forum.

http://www.forexfactory.com/misc.php?do=showattachments&t=116412&hideimg=1

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/5195/ccfpdashboard.jpg

7. on the TSD forum there are more meters for free.

8.Hercules currency meter

9. Henry guy( free)

10. How many more ??? I am sure there are more.

With so many brillant MT4 programmers the people that sell MT4 indicators should be aware of the risk that thier product is not protected 100%. The era of internet and forum like this is a proof.

Microsoft is not even safe from fake copies, even movies and other software programmes.

The reason forums like these are popular is many forex traders are ripped off from many shoddy fx indicators and EA creators. The good creators have to pay the price. If a trader is making money why sell indicators.... keeping trading for money...not dependant from the sale of indicators and EA's. This is the reality of these products.

Edited by THANKS

Fxtrader23a

You are the man German.>>>>>> PEACE!

FXTrader you stole the original idea yourself so I am not certain why you are upset.

Peace.....

D

Edited by dskvt

This link is not working, could someone please repost

thank you

I modded the code a bit. New features:

- option to change the non-Forex symbols names to what your MT4 broker uses

- option that force the refresh of the data, which may help to keep the displayed data current

- shrinked the entire display

- added Silver and Copper to the Commodities

Tested well on ActivTrades account.

Download here:

Pass for archive: indo