CHETA$€¢¥

Re: CHETA$€¢¥

Nice looking system. I have a few questions regarding the rules my friend:

What currency pairs do you trade?

What time frames do you trade?

Do the two lower indicators repaint at all?

The included pictures are somewhat confusing. In the two pictures, you show going long when the T.S.V._ Bullish&Bearish indicator is blue in color and the DM_Continuation indicator is green... reversed for short. These are simple rules to follow. The concern is the exact exit strategy. Looking at the likeman11.gif picture, you show an entry going long, but what made you decide to stay in the trade at the first and second time the DM-Continuation turned from green to read, then finally exiting the trade at the third time the DM_Continuation turned from green to red in color? You then entered a short when the T.S.V._ Bullish&Bearish indicator turned red and the DM_Continuation indicator turned red, matching in color,...but then exited not the first time, but the second time the DM_Continuation turned green in color. Why didn't you edit the first time it turned green?

As a suggestion, one can change the T.S.V._Bullish&Bearish blue bars to the color green and this will assist when matching up the colors when determining entries and exits.

Second suggestion, if the T.S.V._ Bullish&Bearish indicator and DM_Continuation indicator don't repaint, consider putting an alert on the system when the two indicators line up in color. This will give one heads up on trade entries.

Great job on the system and thanks for sharing it my friend. :-bd

Thanks for identifying those.

Actually i have not tested it with any other currency pair except uer/usd, you may do that on your own, find out if it performs good on your currency pairs.

Higher timeframes preferably 30m, 1h, 4h, D1.

Why i chose to exit on the second DM Continuation red signal, sorry that was a mistake,

maybe am not that good in visual eyeballing. I cant put alart on any of those indys that work is for the programmers which am yet not.

I hope i clear you well?

Kai.... i almost forgot... as long as i can remember the indicator dont repaint.

thanks to you all.

.....SELFISHNESS IS A DISEASE.....

You'll start regretting when you put T.S.V._Bullish&Bearish indicator on your chart.

Please can you be specific. whatz the matter with T.S.V. I like to hear from you my good friend.

This indicator amazed me much a few months ago when I put it on my chart, but when start using it, it's another money machine illusion. There is no indicator on earth can pick peak and bottom in a laser accurate way. This indicator repaints, my friend. Apart from this, if you insist using this indicator, I have another advice for you, if not mistaken there is a property for bar calcuation in the indicator, try not to increase it or else your PC would end up in snail moving pace.

Thanks for sharing a system, DM_continuation indicator is a good start, it's a MA based tool, try to tweak it with RSI or Stoch to filter the noise. Happy trying my friend.

@Kwu and Yarman... and all :)

Guys ... this is from my desktop :)

http://i46.tinypic.com/291z1v8.jpg

Happy Holiday ... :-bd :-bd :-bd

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

@Yarman i believe ur trading experience but

not 100%. Any non-repainting indicator that performs nicely on backtest may have up to 80 possibilities of performing great in realtime.

Back and forward tests also counts on non-repainting indicators.

You know history repeats itself.

Yarman, and chetachukwu,

hi could you say the clear exit and re enter in the continue of trend please

and

chetachukwu,

could you share your real strategy that hast less false signal i'm new

Please download the folder from the link provided at the first page.

BTW there are false signals in every system and there will always be. This system is perfectly non-repaint and you should be very greatfull, if you are asking for the holy wow!

with no false signal, what makes you think i'll have it holy grail?

this system just outlined few rules, you can back it up with your own guidelines to fit to your imagination.

Be creative.

i just dont get forex systems to trade it that way but to grab something out of it and the rest are for my recycle bin.

meantime you are welcome my good friend.

"it's the exit signals that need to be determined by the trader. One could exit at the first change in the DM_Continuation color when they no longer match up then re-enter at the next agreement in color again if they so desire. I have two indicators that I will be testing for exit determination when the market opens back up on Sunday."

try using adxcross for exits 4hr charts use 3 and 1 hour chart use 5

liamsi, chetachukwu, Yarman,

thanks all of you

for sharing your experience with me

i use this system on gbpusd h1 the heiken ashi make the enter signal late but it filter some entry

for exit the adxcross is again to soon with this setting but if i add more lot the risk is low

Yarman,

you said you use two indicator for testing stop opening on sunday night if i got you i can't understand which indicator you mean

and

chetachukwu,

i see you use grab best part of system and throw other parts i would like to find a good system and i need to have your guide

appreciate all of you

thank you

:shand:

liamsi, chetachukwu, Yarman,

thanks all of you

for sharing your experience with me

i use this system on gbpusd h1 the heiken ashi make the enter signal late but it filter some entry

for exit the adxcross is again to soon with this setting but if i add more lot the risk is low

Yarman,

you said you use two indicator for testing stop opening on sunday night if i got you i can't understand which indicator you mean

and

chetachukwu,

i see you use grab best part of system and throw other parts i would like to find a good system and i need to have your guide

appreciate all of you

thank you

:shand:

You are welcome.

:)

Keep your head up and watchout for version2 wich will surely have less fales signal as you requested. I'll be on it soon.

@Yarman

you guys are right, the exit signal is not realy good, the heiken ashi lags. As for now we have to delete heiken&DMcont from the chart, we can only go with the MA crosses and T.S.V and find another Exit formular. What do you suggest now.

Maybe by the weekend i'll come up with a more accurate ma crosses.

thank you all

@Ansatsu

You are somehow right. every trader have to determine his TP with or without a reversal signal. But fib level are not always good.

if you use fibs as target ur levels, you maybe chasing shadows and end up exiting trades out of confusion. fib level maybe hit immediately you enter trade do have to exit or do you have to target the next level. ok you target next level and in the middle the other indis are telling you to reverse but the next level is still waiting. You see my friend this pivot, fibo etc are made up of guess work they are not my type of trade but give it a try dough and give us a feedback. my good friend.

Hi liamsi,

I appreciate you sharing this. I did not see a template with the files in that link. Would you provide

another link with the template?

Cheers

here is a modified version withtemplate and indicators.

4 hr eurjpy. for lower tf's such as h1 30min use a higher adx setting.

http://[email protected]/file/183560606/13f008ef/kwu3.html