Forex A.I. v4.0

• 3 weeks later...

Re: FOREX A.I. v4.0

Dear coastal_cat12,

Thanks for kind sharing.

I just wonder if this version V4.0 is educated yet ?

Because I saw the DLL file which may report back to the owner's server to see if the user is the EA buyer or not.

Please explain.

Thanks

Han

Re: Forex A.I. v4.0

Dear Linkrink,

Thanks for the educated version.

I still find the DLL file. So, it is safe for this Forex A.I V4.0 to work properly? And is DLL file still needed even this EA has been educated?

In addition, do you have the manual / guide about how to train this A.I EA so that we can get the most updated and profitable optimizations / settings to predict the future price movement of a currency pair?

Please share.

Best regards,

Han

Re: Forex A.I. v4.0

Dear Stormin_Norman,

Thanks for your information.

I just visited their website, and clicked on the live results. I noticed all the trades as up to Jan. xx, 2010, and the final results showed very good and consistent profit from last year up to now. This EA is being run on Broco and Fxpro.

Also, on their website, the author said that he will post the new pre-set optimized settings of this Forex AI V4.0 in the members' area for everybody to download and run on their accounts.

I just wonder if anybody has run this Forex AI (even with previous version) on forward-testing on demo and share their practical experience on how profitable this EA could make, or it is a normal EA.

Best regards,

Han

• 6 months later...

Not a fast mover, but it's doing OK for me using EURUSD (alt pair USDCHF) and AUDUSD (alt pair NZDUSD). I am using licensed version.

Also, if using this EA on multiple pairs, you need to change the magic number even if pairs are different, otherwise EA will place t/p for the wrong pair (i.e. newly initiated AUDUSD t/p will be placed on open EURUSD trade).

Edited by Chip4Pips