[REQ]4xgreed

Re: [REQ]4*greed

it says this on the website

"There has never been an Expert Advisor with the performance of 4X Greed. Don't miss your chance to discover what 4X Greed EA can do for you. Release date Feb 2nd, 2010 Available to 1000 customers only for the price of $499.00. Don't wait till it's gone, Get Your Copy of 4X Greed Today."

apparently you cant get it yet

Re: [REQ]4*greed

it says this on the website

"There has never been an Expert Advisor with the performance of 4X Greed. Don't miss your chance to discover what 4X Greed EA can do for you. Release date Feb 2nd, 2010 Available to 1000 customers only for the price of $499.00. Don't wait till it's gone, Get Your Copy of 4X Greed Today."

apparently you cant get it yet

You can get it for a 50% discount since many weeks.

The author is selling it on his website and on ebay for $249.

He is trying to sell as many as possible, obviously.

Why ?

Because it is hard for buyers to find a profitable broker-combination.

The seller recommends GCG, a scam-broker.

Why ?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Re: [REQ]4xgreed

i purchased the EA. when you install the EA, it installs two metatraders for you. they tried to be clever by hiding the files with the command prompt. unless you unhide them with the command prompt you won't even see the EA in the expert directory. i compared the code between fxgenius and 4x greed. they are the same. i don't want to even bother posting it as it is the same so please do not ask.

Re: [REQ]4xgreed

i purchased the EA. when you install the EA, it installs two metatraders for you. they tried to be clever by hiding the files with the command prompt. unless you unhide them with the command prompt you won't even see the EA in the expert directory. i compared the code between fxgenius and 4x greed. they are the same. i don't want to even bother posting it as it is the same so please do not ask.

I have done trades with fxgenius and it showed something in comment like id848, and then in the developer website their forward demo statement also showed the same id848 that already convince me that it is the same ea. Thanks for telling us the truth.

ok maybe the only reason to smile about is access to their forum? what did you find in their forum? forum membership is given to you when you purchase correct? Maybe it has important info on how to find the right brokers (the 2 brokers to use the ea). Please share with us, thanks in advance.