Live trading with cracked Ninja?

marat

Re: Live trading with cracked Ninja?

can I ask , if is possible use cracked Ninja Multi-broker for Live trading??

YES

I am new to Ninja and I dont know, if broker can detect cracked Ninjatrader. I still use MetaTrader, where broker can fully manipulate with client..!

no they wont :P but regarding NINJA only works on certain broker :)

hope it helps !

K

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

Wah ini Makin MANTEP aja Mbah Kardel ... MT.5 udah lawas, sekarang tradingnya pake Ninja ... :D

Mbah kasih screenshootnya dunk Ninja platformnya kaya gimana & kelebihannya apa dibanding MT.4 & MT.5;

terus Broker apa aja yg pake Ninja Platform, Thanks ya mbah ...

\m/

Adamentium Trader Origin's

Wah ini Makin MANTEP aja Mbah Kardel ... MT.5 udah lawas, sekarang tradingnya pake Ninja ... :D

Mbah kasih screenshootnya dunk Ninja platformnya kaya gimana & kelebihannya apa dibanding MT.4 & MT.5;

terus Broker apa aja yg pake Ninja Platform, Thanks ya mbah ...

\m/

Depth On Market(Eng) - Sak Jeroning Pasar (bhs jowo)

[spoiler:7goiwv1m]http://i48.tinypic.com/2lw4o61.jpg[/spoiler:7goiwv1m]

Best Chart, has clear view of the PRICE then other (Eng) - Paling apik dewe gambare opomaneh prihal nyang nyang an REGO (bhs jowo)

[spoiler:7goiwv1m]http://i46.tinypic.com/2s9zmzp.jpg[/spoiler:7goiwv1m]

Flaws / kurang'e :

- IT LOAD LIVE STREAMING QUOTE PER CHART ...Ngentek ngentekke pulsa nek kanggo GSM :P

- YOU MAY THINK TWICE FOR "HISTORY" ISSUE... ora ono sejarahe, piye kok euro neng rego 1.4980 :P

- YOU MIGHT CONSIDER PLAY 1 OR 2 PAIR - if your broker only support Live Feed (like mbt) ... wis talah, gak ono jenenge pasangan nomer telu meneh :P

Advantage / Apik'e :

- DOM ... kabeh rego cumeklik

- Indicator has a rich option, exp. you can see the value of EMA on a price label ... padang, ra sah kiro kiro meneh

- All Chart function - TICK, RANGE BAR, RENKO, SECOND ... sak kabeh kabehe sing ra temok neng MT-PLON

- NO RE-QUOTE ( if u use a good connection ) ... ora tau ditolak op ne

Broker / makelar'e :

- IB

- MBT

- GAIN CAPITAL

Other mainly on STOCK and option ... liyane ora urus

K

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

MBT will cut commissions almost twice!!!

@APopova Hi... pal :) how are you ??? :-bd

??? :-? what is that mean ... is it better or ... making a MBT much much more PLON then before ... :P yep they sure know how to charge a commission like a LOAN SHARK =))

hi there,

i got your version of NT but when connecting to IB and MBT it only shows the data of the first connected broker eventhow it shows that NT is connected to both of them.

e.g.

datafeed for eurusdIB datafeed IB

datafeed for eurusdMBT datafeed MBT

if my first connected broker is IB I only get data of eurusdIB and NOT MBT (chart of eurusdMBT showes no data)

if my first connected broker is MBT I only get data of eurusdMBT and NOT IB (chart of eurusdIB showes no data)

in both cased I am conneced to both broker.

does anyone have the same problem and a solution?

well thank you for the info.

I do have another problem with the connection to MBT.

when IB takes the time off (23:00-23:15 german time) NT doesnt care and everything goes on after 23:15

when MBT takes the time off (twice a day) NT cant reconnect to MBT. a black block covers the middle screen and i have to restart NT in order to reconnect to MBT. no need to say that this is very bad for my autotrades.

does anyone have the same problem and a solution to this?

Would you mind sharing what you use to autotrade with Ninja Trader?

Cheers

well thank you for the info.

I do have another problem with the connection to MBT.

when IB takes the time off (23:00-23:15 german time) NT doesnt care and everything goes on after 23:15

when MBT takes the time off (twice a day) NT cant reconnect to MBT. a black block covers the middle screen and i have to restart NT in order to reconnect to MBT. no need to say that this is very bad for my autotrades.

does anyone have the same problem and a solution to this?

@stingrayzz

It is something self written. I would never recommend to trade a blackbox. Talking about tradingsystem and ideas is something else but isn’t part of the topic.

@APopovA

Thanks for the info. At least I know now that this isn’t part of my config and I can stop looking now.

Hai.. I am struggling to get live data for Ninjatrader.

I trade Live account with FOREX.COM (GAIN CAPITAL GROUP) using MT4 currently. But I need to use NinjaTrader for my trading analysis. if I log in as Demo account in NT, I will never get long data feed. Max will be 5 only.

And I also can't login using my MT4 Live account. Any idea ?

i also use MT4 and u can export data history from your live acc on mt4.

search for import on your NT and type "import". it will tell you what format u have to have to import data history to NT.

now u just have to "convert" your mt4 data history to that format. i would recommend excel to do that.

PS: you can get a demo from activtrades and download historical data via the historical download function from mt4. you will get M1 data down to 1999.

There is that problem, true. Once a day thou-- second time it recconects. I do not autotrade so it doesn't bother me. As far as I know there is no solution. That is MBT's problem, not Ninja's

I have the same problem with NT=>MBT.

I've tried to disconnect the Internet for this period.

That works, but only if no position is open.

But at this time there is mostly a position open X-(

I cannot work it >:)

• 3 weeks later...

If they shut it off at the same time everyday, then just set your Strategy to Exit all Trades 15 minutes prior.

Thank you, but after this time NT crashed, maybe because MBT have no historical data.

And at this time I sleep and can't restart NT.

I have to wait for bugfix from NT or MBT.