Share- Black Dog 2009

Guest Kc8flq

• 5 months later...
I prefer the mtf2 over the mtf3 mainly because there is less on the charts

that is just my preference i know others that trades the Mtf3 quite successfully as well

the mtf3 is their main focus as of now

The last version of BD only describes the MTF and MTF2. Do you have any infor that you can share like templates, instructions, etc? Also, what are the dates of your version?

Thanks

Today I was using MTF 2 and I get signals on EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, USD/JPY, USD/CHF, GBP/USD and GBP/JPY on time frame M15. They were all profitable and I have earned 30$. I was scalping, it could be better but I was happy with little profits. I have earned 3% on my account :)

The last version of BD only describes the MTF and MTF2. Do you have any infor that you can share like templates, instructions, etc? Also, what are the dates of your version?

Thanks

Here is the latest as of today. They are dated from1/04/10.

hxxp://[email protected]/M9Q940B5LR

Thanks is alway appreciated.

FXC

Edited by FXClarence
spelling

Hi FXClarence,

If Black arrow points down and wait for red arrow and enter Short when Price cross lower than 50 Channel and 15 MA, 15MA must cross below 50 Channel as well and both MACD below 0 and blue line cross inside the MACD. Make sure the candle is close before entry. Did i analyze correctly?

Or Maybe you can explain how to trade? Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

http://www.4shared.com/photo/leizG0ge/BDbuytradeexample.html

Long Rules

http://www.4shared.com/photo/JRPF3C4j/BDselltradeexample.html

Short Rules

A way to avoid possible false entry is look at H1 enter at M30 or look at M15 and enter at M5. Look carefully at the MACD blue line and other rules to fix in before entry.

Edited by johnkhoogw