Steve Nison - Candlestick Re-Ignited

hotpips

Re: Steve Nison - Candlestick Re-Ignited

Try this player:

http://rapid*share.com/files/197353061/KMPlayer_2.9.3.1428___Skins.rar

work for me....

Thanks hotpips for the effort. Very much appreciated. However most of the videos needs reencoding. The videos work with the player however the videos still freezes and skips a lot. Is there anyway you could encode it again?

Many thanks

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But I have problems with the following files below, even after re-downloads..... and repairs did not work either :(

sn.part05.rar: Packed data CRC failed in DVD 6 - Advanced Western Techniques Part 2.avi. The volume is corrupt

sn.part09.rar: Packed data CRC failed in DVD 7 - Advanced Trade Management.avi. The volume is corrupt

sn.part17.rar: Packed data CRC failed in DVD 3 - Advanced Candles Part 3.avi. The volume is corrupt

Can re-upload these files pls............? Thanks again :-bd

There is no recovery record, so repair will not work. You have to re download the bad rars.

I'm also finding a problem with dvd 2, there is a problem with the avi header.

I suggest downloading any video conversion software and convert into format of your choice. The freezing of video will be there in the converted avi too, but at least you can watch it.

Does anyone actually watch these videos after downloading?

If yes, you'll find that the videos are absolutely UNWATCHABLE... every single DVD skips like crazy - and with gaps of up to 30 seconds sometimes - and in the process A/V goes out of sync.

This has nothing to do with the player one uses / if you have the k-lite codec pack and media player classic - and still this thing skips - then it is because the video is NOT ENCODED PROPERLY.

Four pages on and no one actually "watches" these things... to check - don't just start the video and watch the first 10 seconds... actually try watching through the video.

Sorry for the rant - but no one seems to be saying it... the clips are unwatchable.

Does anyone actually watch these videos after downloading?

If yes, you'll find that the videos are absolutely UNWATCHABLE... every single DVD skips like crazy - and with gaps of up to 30 seconds sometimes - and in the process A/V goes out of sync.

This has nothing to do with the player one uses / if you have the k-lite codec pack and media player classic - and still this thing skips - then it is because the video is NOT ENCODED PROPERLY.

Four pages on and no one actually "watches" these things... to check - don't just start the video and watch the first 10 seconds... actually try watching through the video.

Sorry for the rant - but no one seems to be saying it... the clips are unwatchable.

I use Kmplayer and dragged through the videos. Actually some of them. Like you said, probably none of us has had the time to watch it yet. The videos do have some problems but with my player, they are watchable. You want to try it? I am grateful that Hot pips put this program up because I don't have $800 to pay for it.

had problem with the files downloaded from mediafire,parts 5,9,17,18 were corrupted,

downloaded those from the rapidshare list and succeded to open the archive,the archive

does not have a recovery record and therefore it is not possible to repair the archives.

the avi are in very high quality but :hammer: unfortunatly something is wrong in them and the skips/get stuck,did not find a way to fix the problem,vlc had problem trying to view them,i installed ffdshow(codec pack) and then watched in winamp/media player classic,

hope someone will upload a better version.

But I have problems with the following files below, even after re-downloads..... and repairs did not work either :(

sn.part05.rar: Packed data CRC failed in DVD 6 - Advanced Western Techniques Part 2.avi. The volume is corrupt

sn.part09.rar: Packed data CRC failed in DVD 7 - Advanced Trade Management.avi. The volume is corrupt

sn.part17.rar: Packed data CRC failed in DVD 3 - Advanced Candles Part 3.avi. The volume is corrupt

Can re-upload these files pls............? Thanks again :-bd

Yeah, DVD 3,6,7 are corrupted, no recovery available.

hotpips - any chance you could re-encode and re-upload these dvds?

i downloaded all your links and watched the videos - they are excellent but its just very tough to follow everything when the video skips around so much. steve is really one of the top teachers.

please it would be much appreciated... it already is!

thanks,

soda

Hi alansim,

I am uploading the fixed DVD 6 and 7 to mediafire, but I need somebody to upload again the DVD3 to either mediafire, or filefactory as rapidshare does not work for me. Please guys...................

thank u.

rey

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men/women to do nothing. Sharing is caring

Hi alansim,

I am uploading the fixed DVD 6 and 7 to mediafire, but I need somebody to upload again the DVD3 to either mediafire, or filefactory as rapid*share does not work for me. Please guys...................

thank u.

rey

Okay, I am not sure I did the right thing. I just uploaded the one that I downloaded. That's not the correct one right? But i don't know how to fix the files.

http://www.mediafire.com/?iznoygtyzzw

Hi alansim,

I am uploading the fixed DVD 6 and 7 to mediafire, but I need somebody to upload again the DVD3 to either mediafire, or filefactory as rapid*share does not work for me. Please guys...................

thank u.

rey

Hi Rey here the links for

dvd 3

http://www.mediafire.com/?ued4lhzdmo2

http://www.mediafire.com/?zmojqyyhmvf

One thing I don't quite get about the candlesticks is you can see a perfect 'swimming dolphin' or 'spinning grandma' (whatever the latest names are) but when you change TF where do they go....

Also, if you look at some of his latest marketing, it's just looks a bit too tacky. Any page that has a pop up when you try close it is :-?

h**p://www.nisonspecial.com/myforexdiscovery