forex WARLORD

Re: forex WARLORD

In the manual, it says it doesn't work with ECN brokers or brokers with price data in a form like EUR/USDXXX. I would like to use it at forex.com which has EURUSDFXF type format. Could anybody solve this problem, please. ;))

best regards,

Re: forex WARLORD

Another 189.6 pips and still running since 22 hours ago.

EURUSD with default SL and TP.

Just 2 trades and it grows 1000 demo account 400%, now I believe that it can give you 10k to 20k profit hands free (using standard lot of 1 pip = 10$). Only challenge is timing.

BTW, this is not holy grail. This EA is great when the market is trending, like now. If the market is sideways, it will whipsaw your account away. Know when to use this EA and when to stop it is the challenge.

• 8 months later...
Another 189.6 pips and still running since 22 hours ago.

EURUSD with default SL and TP.

Just 2 trades and it grows 1000 demo account 400%, now I believe that it can give you 10k to 20k profit hands free (using standard lot of 1 pip = 10$). Only challenge is timing.

BTW, this is not holy grail. This EA is great when the market is trending, like now. If the market is sideways, it will whipsaw your account away. Know when to use this EA and when to stop it is the challenge.

would you share the set file....